《铁拳(2017)》第二季第三集完整中英文对照剧本

第二季 第三集

昨晚我没听见你回来

I didn't hear you come in last night.

我才刚刚回来

I just got back a few minutes ago.

你要来床上躺躺吗

Are you gonna come to bed?

我这次和谈结束了再休息吧

I'll get some rest when this parley goes down.

你没事吧

You okay?

这个啊...不是我的血

This, uh... It's not my blood.

金老虎的人闯进了斧头帮的枪交运

Tigers jumped a Hatchet gun shipment and

射伤了一个人

shot one of them.

我得送他去急症室

I had to take him to the emergency room.

一片混乱

It was a mess.

杨氏家族在拖时间

The Yangs are dragging their feet.

杨夫人已经让杨先生

Mrs. Yang got Mr. Yang

好好考虑跟他的死敌坐在一张桌子上

to consider sitting at a table with his mortal enemies.

我们无法强迫他们共食

We can't force them to share plates.



No...

但我可以强烈建议

but I can strongly suggest it.

我可不敢确定你的热忱

I'm not sure that particular brand of might

能不能解决这件事

can make this situation right.

这份热忱用对了地方能起到巨大的威慑作用

Might can be a powerful deterrent if used correctly.

是啊 期间的分寸可非常难把握

Yeah. It's a very slippery slope.

一场三合会战争冲击了整个社区

A Triad war impacts this whole community.

我知道 我住在这

I know. I live here.

我能做的就是密切关注热点地区

All I'm doing is keeping an eye on the hot spots.

地盘边界和各个码头

The territorial borders and the docks.

直到这场谈判结束

Just until this parley goes down.

有些问题你越关注越糟糕

Some problems get worse when you punch at 'em.

你今天早上是有起床气吗

Woke up on the wrong side of bed this morning?

而你每天觉都不睡

And you never went to bed.

之前说的弗兰克·崔怎么样了

What's new on the Frank Choi front?

要跟我兜圈子是吧

We're gonna play that game, huh?

丹尼 现在我们说的是你做事有点过头了

Danny, we were talking about you overreaching.

是啊 然后我问你一些对你很重要的事

Yeah, then I asked you something I know is important to you.

你没有 你直接回避了问题

You did not. You deflected from the issue.

根本没有问题

There is no issue.

丹尼 你有段时间没在家待了

Danny, you have not been home in days.

在家的时候你也几乎没睡

You barely sleep when you are home.

一晚上你要点燃拳头多少次

How many times a night you light that fist up?

不只是这次和谈 ...

It's not just this parley. It's...

自从马特·默多克让你接过他的火炬

ever since Matt Murdock asked you to keep his torch burning.

他让我保护他的城市

He told me to protect his city.

没有什么火炬

There's no torch.

所以这一切都与昆仑消失了没关系吗

This has nothing to do with the fact that K'un-Lun is gone?

手和会已经是过去式了

That the Hand is gone?

没了他们 铁拳就没有...

And without them, the Iron Fist has no...

明确的角色定义了吗

clearly defined role?

你为此而塑造了自己

You build your identity around this mantle,

然后风向就变了

then the wind changes.

只有我看出来了

If anyone gets that, it's me.

我只是尽力去做对的事情

I'm just trying to do what's right.

我很抱歉 我只是...

I'm sorry. I just...

我很担心你

I worry about you.

我没事

I'm okay.

我保证

I promise.

昨天你不在家的时候 那个叫玛丽的女人

That woman Mary called for you yesterday.

打电找你

When you were out.

她想干吗

What did she want?

我不知道 她挂了

I don't know. She hung up.

真奇怪

Strange.

建议...

Suggestion...

香薰蜡 艺术墙

Aromatic candles, wall art...

会在这里创造奇迹

would do wonders in here.

感谢你的慷慨大方

Thanks for your generosity.

我想要谈谈感恩

I'd like to talk about gratitude.

我们是如何难以说出口

How do we struggle with expressing it?

我们今天在这儿说的话

What we say here stays here.

是复健疗程的一部分对吗

That's an NA thing, yes?

-这是一个安全空间 -是吗

- This is a safe space. - Is it?

几天前我在路上碰见我的妹妹

Because I ran into my sister a few nights ago,

不知怎么她知道我一直有来这里

and somehow she knows that I've been coming here.

是你们中有人跑去告诉她的吗

Did one of you go and tell her this?

感谢你的分享 沃德

Thanks for sharing, Ward.

正如我前面提到的

As I mentioned before,

我想谈谈感恩

I'd like to talk about gratitude.

是因为钱吗

Was it about the money?

要是你们有人需要钱的话

'Cause if one of you needed money,

你们只需要跟我说就行了

all you have to do is ask me.

因为钱 不是我的问题

'Cause money isn't one of my many, varied issues.

我尊重你们的隐私

I respect your privacy.

我也希望你们能尊重我的

I'd like you to respect mine.

为什么你不尊重一下现在的会呢

Why don't you respect the meeting you're in right now?

这只是个简单的问题 回答也很简单

It's a simple question. It's an easy answer.

我不会生气 我只是想知道

I won't be angry. I just wanna know.

没人认识你的妹妹 兄弟

No one knows your sister, man.

卡洛斯 没事的

Carlos, it's cool.

让我来

Let me.

你妹妹在得知

What was your sister's

你在康复治疗的时候是什么反应

reaction to the news that you were in recovery?

你与你妹妹有一些没解决的问题

You've got some unresolved issues around your sister.

欢迎加入我们

Welcome to the club.

你现在到底感觉如何

What are you actually feeling right now?

我感觉...

I feel...

我知道你们都是一群白

No. I know that you're all a bunch of assholes.

我们得谈谈 能见一面吗

Hey, we need to talk. Can you meet?

你那里可以

Sure. Your place is fine.

你参加这个康复小组...

This group thing you're doin'...

很勇敢

it's brave.

还在努力中

Work in progress.

重点是 如果有人告诉乔伊我在参加这个

Point is, if someone told Joy that I've been going to meetings,

很可能意味着有人冲着兰德集团来了

it could mean that someone's coming for Rand.

-那你直接问她啊 -我问了

- So just ask her. - I did.

我们好几个月都没说过什么有意义的话了

We haven't had a meaningful conversation in months.



Man.

我在一次艺术拍卖♥♥会上遇到了她和她的新生意伙伴

I ran into her and her new business partner at an art auction.

什么意思

What do you mean?

她才刚刚退出

She only just divested.

应该是个外国投资人

Uh, a foreign investor, I think.

你应该见过这个家伙了

You should've seen this little prick.

丹东 不对 是大卫

Uh... Danton. No, David.

不对

No. Um...

德沃斯

Dayvos.

达沃斯

Davos?

等等 你认识他吗

Wait, you know him?

我和他一起长大的

I grew up with him.

我几天前见过他

I saw him a few nights ago.

他们说了是什么样的生意了吗

Did they say what kind of business?

没有 但不管她在做什么

No. But whatever she's doing,

这家伙可能会知道

this guy could know what it is.

你有没有办法

Is there any way that you can

给他打电看看到底怎么样了

call him and try and suss out what's going on?

不行 我们的关系不怎么样

No, things are shaky between us.

天啊

Man.

希望我们可以

I wish we could just...

一起 想办法

I don't know, get together, hash it out.

那得是太阳打西边出来吧

What world is that gonna happen in?

说得好

Good point.



No.

我可能错了

I could be wrong.

如果你邀请我们 在你家

If you invite us... dinner,

吃吃饭 喝喝酒

drinks... here at your place,

我们谈一谈

we talk it out.

-甚至今晚我们就能谈 -今晚吗

- We could do this tonight, even. - Tonight?

我不确定 沃德 这有点太突然了

I don't know, Ward, it's... It's kinda late notice.

我是说我得问问科琳 因为

I mean, I'd have to ask Colleen, as...

不要这样 兄弟 别这样

Come on, man. Don't be a dick.

对不起 我不是要把你和科琳拉出来

I'm sorry. I don't mean to put you and Colleen out.

我是说

I mean...

我们的父亲

after everything that

出了这些事之后 我们都还没

happened with our father, we haven't even...

我们都还没聊过

We haven't even talked about it.

我都不知道从哪儿开始说

I wouldn't even know where to start.

我问问她

I'll ask.

谢谢

Thanks, man.

非常感谢

I really appreciate that.

也许我们要做得好像我 好像

Uh, maybe we make it like I, like...

碰巧

turn up, like...

出现而已

coincidentally.

不行

No.

拜托 这也太偷偷摸摸了

Come on, it's underhanded.

而且你是为了搞好关系

Especially when you're trying to mend fences.

如果她知道我要来可能都不愿露脸

She might not even turn up if she knows I'm gonna be here.

拜托 丹尼 帮我个忙

Come on, Danny. Do me a favor here.

好吧

All right.

准备好后我就打给你

I'll call you once the runway's clear.

你还好吧

You good?

不错

Yeah. Um...

我在想你介不介意

I was wondering if you'd mind

今晚有人过来

if we have some people over tonight.

乔迁请个客什么的

Kinda like a housewarming-type thing.

你想请谁

Who were you thinking?

乔伊 沃德 还有达沃斯

Me, you, Joy, Ward and, uh, Davos.

"达沃斯"这三个字让我懵了

Yeah, you, uh... You lost me at Davos.

他和乔伊现在在一起做事

Apparently he and Joy are in business together.

是吗 做什么样的事

Oh, yeah? What sort of business is that?

今晚我们可以问问他们

We can ask them tonight, you know?

但别太明显

Keep it super chill, though.

你和达沃斯关系不怎么样啊

You and Davos aren't exactly in a good place.

是不怎么样 但是这样可以消除误会

No, we're not, but it'll be good to clear the air.

那你来做饭 对吧

So, you're going to cook, right?

想得美

Yeah, nice try.

我们一起做 会很好玩的

We'll do it together. It'll be fun.

可能这是件好事

This could be a good thing.

给我们喘口气的机会

A chance for us to slow down, catch a breath.

那好 到时见

All right. I'll see you soon.

好的 再见

Yeah. Bye.

你到底在这里干什么

What the hell are you doing here?

我还要问你呢

I got the same question.

你跟踪我

You following me?

我只是想看看你要干什么而已

Maybe I wanted to see what you were up to, is all.

你现在看到了

Now you have.

你在这儿不受欢迎 请你走吧

And you've overstayed your welcome, so please leave.

你为什么在崔家鬼鬼祟祟的

Why are you snooping around Choi's place?

你认识弗兰克·崔吗

You know Frank Choi?

我们这帮人晚上到处逛

Me and Squad, we come in all the spots

去没有警报的地方

that don't have alarms at night.

找点吃的 找点小钱花花

Look for food, loose change. You know.

有时弗兰克会抓到我们 训我们一顿

Sometimes Frank would catch us, give us an earful.

他可不会让你用脚踩他的王座

He wouldn't like you putting your feet on his throne.

-这玩意吗 -是的

- This thing? - Yeah.

哪怕别人只是瞄一眼 他都会意见很大

He'd bark if anyone so much as looked at it.

他说那是他奇思妙想的发源地

Said it was where he did all of his best thinking.

见鬼 不管那是什么 见者有份

Dang. Half of whatever's in there is mine.

这不是1958年的李奥妮葡萄酒 但是

It's no 1958 Cuvée Léonie, but...

两指高的轩尼诗百乐廷皇禧干邑等于...

Two fingers of Hennessy Paradis Impérial says...

你在喝的是钱

you put your money where your mouth is.

我得跟你说 参加这个会

I have to tell you that I took this meeting

是我的律师建议的

because my lawyers advised me to.

我在兰德吃了大亏后

After the drubbing I took at Rand--

我要跟你谈的专利

The patent I wanna talk with you about

不在兰德的文件夹里

is not in the Rand portfolio.

我走的时候带走了

I took it with me when I left.

我在听

I'm listening.

你的光电太阳能电池专利

Your photovoltaic solar cell patent,

有可能会改变全球经济

it has the potential to change the global economy.

现在 我看重你在开和科技上的专长

Now, I respect your expertise at development and tech,

你看重我的财力和经验

and you respect my money and my years of experience.

这就是双赢

It's a win-win.

给我一天时间

Give me a day...

我让我的工程师看看这个计划

to have my engineers look over the proposal.

生产仍是难题

Production will still be a hurdle.

在新泽西有一个工厂

There's a factory in New Jersey.

他们一拿到图表

The minute they get your schematics,

就能在当周开始生产

they can start production within the week.

好的

All right.

你准备好后给我打个电

Just give me a call when you're ready to get rolling.

我还没答应呢

I haven't said yes yet.

你会的

You will.

我在大厅碰到的那个女人

The woman I passed in the hall...

索菲亚·里奥斯

Sofia Rios.

我指望着和她在一个商业提案上合作

I'm looking to partner with her on a business proposition.

你知道吗 在昆仑 我学习过孙子

You know, at home in K'un-Lun, I studied the tactics of Sun Tzu,

汉谟拉比和哈立德·伊本·瓦立德的兵法

Hammurabi, Khālid ibn al-Walīd...

前者为古巴比伦国王 后者为伊教英雄

居然没学卡内基训练

Somehow skipped the teachings of Dale Carnegie.

世界性企管训练品牌

你误会了

You misunderstood.

我实际上是在称赞你

I actually meant it as a compliment.

我们交往中 你总是很强大

In our dealings, you present strength.

你不求瓦全 永不退让

You ask no quarter, give no ground.

你能在你脑海中紧盯着胜利

You see victory in your mind's eye,

然后你再将它变成现实 我敬重你

and you make it real. I respect that.

我自有计划

Well, I have plans.

等我们解决了和丹尼的事

For when this business with Danny is done.

所以我才要你过来

Which is why I asked you over.

丹尼早些时候打给我

Danny called earlier and

邀请我们去他家吃晚餐

invited us to dinner at his place tonight.

他怎么知道我们

How would he know we know each--

他在拍卖♥♥会上遇到了沃德

He ran into Ward at the auction.

他肯定说了什么

He must've said something.

我们得走了

We have to go.

他们很明显在怀疑我们的友谊

They're obviously suspicious of our friendship.

让他们猜 我们快要解决掉他们了

Well, let them be. We'll be done with them soon enough.

我没上过战争学院

Yeah, I didn't go to war school,

但是我有一个工商管理硕士学位

but I have an MBA

对评估风险也有所了解

and I know a little something about assessing risk.

让他相信我们是他的朋友对我们来说更有利

It will benefit us both if we convince Danny we're his friends.

我不能让他或者沃德

I can't have him or Ward

对我的撤资文书研究得太深

digging too deep into my divestment paperwork.

乔伊

Joy.

他不会怀疑的

He won't suspect anything.

这顿晚餐 也许

And this dinner... maybe it's just that.

只是顿晚餐

A dinner.

晚餐绝不会只是晚餐

Dinner's never just dinner.

弄清楚里面说了什么吗

Figure out what it says?

里面是某种目录

Nope. I mean, it's a list of some sort,

还有些数字 差不多就这样

and these are numbers, but that's about it.

你读的懂吗

Can you read it?

我认识的汉字不足以读懂这个

I don't know enough Chinese for this.

没关系

Well, it doesn't matter.

这兄弟要么已经死了 要么快死了

That dude's either dead or gonna be dead.

为什么这么说

Why do you say that?

告密者会被修理的

Snitches get stitches.

你觉得警会把他监禁吗

You think the police have him in custody?

他的表兄告诉我 他欠金老虎钱

His cousin told me he owed the Tigers.

他永远按时付钱

Nah, he always pays on time.

好吧 那你知道这是怎么回事吗

Okay, and you know this how?

我们这帮人 什么都知道

Me and Squad. We know everything.

他手上会有什么警想要的消息

What information could he have that the police would want?

我不知道 某些警方不知道的东西吧

I don't know. Something they don't know.

亚洲市场公

真深奥 谢谢你 夏洛克

That was profound. Thank you for that, Sherlock.

真是个蠢名字

That's a stupid-sounding name.

认真的吗 BB 真的吗

Really, BB? Really?

好吧 我要走了

All right, I'mma go.

把我的钱给我

Give me my money.

下一次跟踪我 就跟着我去摆也街Next time you follow me, you follow me to Bayard Street.

纽约唐人街

小姐 你腿很好看

Lady, you've got nice legs.

走路却像狗屎 说话就像猴子

But bullshit walks, money talks.

玛丽

Mary?

玛丽

Hey! Hey, Mary!

借过

Excuse me!

-玛丽 等等 -

- Mary, wait up! - No.

玛丽 慢点 玛丽

Mary, slow down! Mary!

抱歉 我没想到会碰到你

I'm sorry. I didn't expect to see you.

我还以为你在工作 我就离开了

I thought you'd be at work and that I'd leave it and go.

这是什么

What is this?

我应该第一次见面就告诉你的

I should have told you about it when we first met,

但是我太紧张了

but I got nervous.

请别打开 就放着吧 我本该丢掉的

Please don't. Just leave it. I should throw it away.

科琳说你打给她 然后你就把电挂了

Colleen said you called and then you hung up.

怎么回事

What's going on?

你知道的

Well, you know...

从一开始 你对我就很好

You were so kind to me from the get-go.

一个完全的陌生人

A total stranger.

然后我们又一次偶然相遇

Then we bumped into each other again.

我都记不起上一次是什么时候

And I can't remember the last time

我和一个好人走在街头

I walked down the street with a great guy

谈论天气与城市

and talked about the weather and the city.

我是否不该觉得一切都事出有因

And am I so wrong to think that some things happen for a reason?

那场相遇只是一个吉兆

Just that certain meetings are auspicious.

不是出现在星象或者塔罗牌中的

Not in a horoscope, tarot card kind of way.

只是一种感觉

Just a feeling.

距离我上一次

And it's been so long

拥有这种感觉 或者是走出房

since I've allowed myself to have one of those,

已经很久了

or even to leave the house at all.

-你把这个放在了我的门前 -我知道

- You leave this at my door... - I know.

你就跑走了 现在你不想我打开它

...you run away... and now you don't want me to open it?

我真的得走了

I really have to go.

玛丽 怎么回事

Mary, what's going on?

-你有麻烦吗 -可以这么说

- Are you in trouble? - You could say that.

那和我说说吧

So tell me about it.

有人在监视你

Someone is watching you.



Who?

谁在监视我

Who's watching me?

某个叫做沃克的人

Someone called Walker.

沃克是谁

Who's Walker?

打开看看

Go ahead.

该死

Damn.

等等 玛丽不是画家

So, wait. Mary isn't an artist,

而是私

she's a private investigator?

她说这些是某个人拍的

I mean, she said someone took these.

那个人叫作沃克

Someone called Walker.

可是她没有道理把这些都给你

It doesn't make sense that she'd give these to you.

我不喜欢她来这里

I don't like that she was here, you know?

万一她拿走了什么 或是装了摄像头

What if she took something or installed webcams?

她看起来不像那种人

She doesn't really seem like the type.

你为什么这么说

Why do you say that?

不知道 但她看起来是真的害怕

I don't know. She just seemed genuinely frightened.

或者是真的会演

Or a genuinely good actor.

披着羊皮的狼才是最可怕的

A wolf in sheep's clothing is the one you have to fear the most.

我们应该取消晚餐 把这件事搞清楚

We should cancel the dinner, just figure this out.

拜托

No, come on.

这大概只是

This is probably just a...

与兰德公有关的事

a Rand thing, you know?

有人想报道我在搬箱子的故事

Someone trying to land a story how I'm moving boxes.

也许吧

Maybe.

或者是有人要杀我们

Or someone's trying to kill us.

我答应沃德了

Look, I made a promise to Ward.

他需要我们帮忙弄清楚乔伊的事

He needs us to help figure out this stuff with Joy.

不可以改天吗

We can't do it another night?

可以 但是

Yeah, but...

我一直在想

Something you said this morning, it...

你今天早上说的话

it really stuck with me.

我最近太急于求成了

I've been pushing so hard recently,

尤其是临近和谈

especially with this parley looming.

休息一晚对我有好处

I could use a night off the streets.

一刻也不得消停

It is always something, I guess.

这是我们选择的生活

That's the life we chose.

看来是的

It seems that way.

你能把这个放到桌上吗

Okay, would you put these over on the table?

这些基本都枯萎了

These are practically dead.

我们只有这些

These are all we've got.

丹尼 你想通过这晚餐弄清楚什么

Danny, what do you want out of this?

我想弄清乔伊和达沃斯在做什么

Well, I wanna find out what's going on with Joy and Davos.

不过我只是希望能改善我们的关系

But I just want it to be good with us.

我们所有人之间的关系

All of us, you know?

你让沃德带甜点了吗

Did you ask Ward to bring dessert?

我打电 但他没接

Yeah, I called, but he didn't pick up.

我留言了

I left a message.

如果乔伊在沃德之前到了

Hey, um, if Joy gets here before Ward,

不能让她知道他要来 好吗

she can't know he's coming. Okay?

为什么不告诉她

Why would you not tell her that?

沃德觉得如果乔伊知道他在

He just thought that she wouldn't

就不会来了 所以

turn up if she knew he was here, so...

天啊 这太荒唐了 那我们就

Oh, my God. That is ridiculous. So we just...

随机应变

Um, roll with it.

-尽量开心些 -那是不太可能了

- Try and have some fun. - That idea just went out of the window.

乔伊 请进

Hey! Joy, come in.

-见到你真好 -丹尼

- Hi. Good to see you. Hello. - Danny.

-你真漂亮 -谢谢你

- You look beautiful. - Thank you.

-科琳 -达沃斯

- Colleen. - Davos.

感谢前来

Thanks for coming.

别拘束

Make yourselves at home.

谢谢

Thanks.

感谢你们的邀请

Thank you for the invitation.

别客气 要把外套放到沙发上吗

Yeah. You wanna put your coat on the couch? Or...

-好的 -好的

- Yes. Just... yeah? Okay. - Yeah.

就放那里

Just throw it over?

目前为止还不错

So far, so good.

一个意志坚强的女人和一个自大的混约会

A strong-willed woman dating an arrogant prick.

不算是这城市里最难相信的事

It's not the hardest sell in this town.

这地方

Is it this place...?

上次我来这里时还是个空手道学校

This was a karate school when I was last here.

都是谁收拾的

Who did all the work?

是我们

Uh... We did.

这太棒了

It is so nice, you guys.

而且我喜欢这个社区

And I love the neighborhood.

我很少能到这么东边来

I hardly ever get to come this far east.

话说你们两个是怎么认识的

So, how do you guys even... know each other anyway?

我们只是好奇

We're just curious.

不过首先 你们喝红酒还是喝水

But first, do you guys want wine? Water?

-红酒 谢谢 -谢谢

- Uh, wine, yes. Thank you. - Thank you.

你能相信我们是在巴黎相遇的吗

Can you believe we met in Paris?

我在休假进行自我探寻之旅

I was on a little bit of a go-find-myself break.

-而达沃斯在 -我在从西回来的路上

- And, Davos, you were... - I was on my way back from Tibet.

那真是个疯狂的时刻

It was just a really crazy moment.

说起来还真是巧合

Talk about a coincidence.

这就是命运 你懂吗 六度分隔论

It's kismet, you know? Six degrees.

随你怎么说

Call it what you will.

我当时在圣日耳曼的

I was standing there waiting

一间小餐馆站着等位

for a table at this little place on Saint-Germain.

-而你 -我沿街走过

- And you... - I was walking down the street,

听到领班喊了一声 米查姆女士

and I heard this maître d' call out, "Madame Meachum."

我认出了她 我们在她父亲的公见过

I recognized her from when we met at her father's apartment.

他来到我桌旁 风度翩翩

So he comes over to my table. He is so polite.

你当时

You just...

我知道这听起来很疯狂

I mean, as crazy as it sounds,

虽然我们的成长环境完全不同

'cause although we grew up worlds apart,

但我们有许多共同兴趣

we have many common interests.

是啊

Yeah.

世界真奇妙 给你们

The universe. There you go.

世界很大

It's big.

但有时也很温馨

But it's really cozy sometimes.

达沃斯 我在后院有个烤架

Hey, uh, Davos, I got agrill out back

如果你想帮我一把

if you wanna give me a hand.

好啊

Yeah.

-乔伊 来我厨房 -好吧

- Joy, step into my lab. - Okay.

那天晚上的事

About the other night...

你知道我一向脾气不好 丹尼

You know I've always had a temper, Danny.

我记得雷公曾告诉我们

I remember when Lei Kung would tell us

控制愤怒的最好方法

the best way to work on our anger

就是赤手碎石

was to break rocks with our bare hands.

我的手腕因为我想打碎一块石板

You know, I broke my wrist in two places

而有两处骨折

trying to smash that one piece of slate.

有时科琳会叫我穿件外套

Sometimes Colleen will tell me to throw on a jacket.

她不知道我有多么习惯严寒了

She doesn't realize how used to the cold I got.

如果你没在昆仑住过 是没法明白的

Well, no one can understand K'un-Lun if they haven't lived it.

是的

No, they can't.

只有你知道我们经历过什么

You're the only one who knows what we went through.

所以说 我们很相像

Yeah. In that way, we are alike.

丹尼 这些是什么

Danny, what are those?

肉丸 配意大利面吃的

They're meatballs. They're for the pasta.

肉丸是这么做的吗

And this is how they are prepared?

我是这么做的

Yeah. I mean, it's how I prepare them.

好吧

Fine.

这个小窍门究竟意义何在

And that little trick means what exactly?

厨师都这么做

Chefs do it.

那照做吧

As they do.

我从来没想到你会下厨

You know, I never would have taken you for the domestic type.

我不会

I'm not.

要是我就会打电给餐饮公

I would've called in a catering company.

丹尼真的很想下厨

Yeah. Uh, Danny really wanted to cook.

我觉得这是关他的自尊吧

I think it was a matter of pride.

你们是第一次造访我们家的客人

You guys are our first real house guests, so...

话说 是什么激励他下厨的

And what was it that inspired him to do this anyway?

他这么久没见你了

He hadn't seen you in so long.

然后你们之前的会面...

And then you guys had that meeting...

当然 当然 那次会面

Of course. Of course. The meeting.



Yeah.

前几天晚上达沃斯来过

And Davos stopped by a few nights ago,

所以我想他可能一直想着你

so I think you're just fresh in his mind.

对哦 那就说的通了

Right. That's right. Yeah, that makes sense.

我想肉丸可能有些烤过头了

So, I think these might be a little overdone.

我和高级意料餐厅有交情

I have an in at il Buco.

我可以让他们立刻送点菜过来

I can have 'em rush over something.

不用了

No, no. It's fine.

好吧 我就不打扰你们做饭了

All right. Well, I'll leave you to it.

聊得如何

How'd it go?

和平时一样

The usual.

如果乔伊再损我们做的菜

If Joy makes one more domestic crack,

我就打扁她

I'm gonna deck her.

我们应该等沃德来了再开动吗

Should we hold off until Ward gets here?

我刚刚又打给他了 他不接电

I just called him again. He didn't pick up.

但愿他在路上吧

Let's just hope he's on his way.

认知 接受

Awareness, acceptance,

再行动

action.

-我没事 -抱歉 你说什么

- Okay, I'm good. - I'm sorry. What was that?

没什么 有事再打给你

Nothing. Um... I'll call you when I need you.

我可以送你到前门

I could take you up to the front door.

我想呼吸点新鲜空气

No, I-I could use the air.

你还好吗 米查姆先生

Everything okay, Mr. Meachum?

83街和第三街街口

Uh, 83rd and 3rd.

...

Well, it's, um...

很高兴你们能来 适应这个新环境

it's nice to have you guys over, break in the new place.

-干杯 -干杯

- Cheers. - Cheers to that.

达沃斯 从昆仑到纽约

So, Davos, K'un-Lun to New York

肯定要好好适应一番吧

has to be quite an adjustment.

我把所有的逆境都当作挑战来迎接

I look at any adversity as a welcome challenge.

那你空闲的时候做什么呢

So what are you doing with your spare time?

除了买♥♥古董之外

Besides, uh, shopping for antiquities?

我只是在探索会出现的机会

Well, I'm just exploring opportunities as they arise.

你呢 乔伊 你在忙什么呢

And you, Joy? What are you up to?

撤资款怎么样了

Yeah. What's going on with that divestment money?

我不想在竞争对手面前谈论这件事

Well, I'd rather not talk about it in front of the competition.

除非你们俩要签署保密协议

I mean, unless you two... wanna sign an NDA.

要我签什么都行

I'll sign whatever.

现在装成这样 你应该不教学生了吧

So, I take it from the redecoration you're not teaching anymore?

是的 不教了

No, uh... I'm not.

太可惜了

That is too bad.

我有很多老师 他们对我的生活影响都很大

I had so many teachers that were so influential in my life.

也许那样是最好的

Well, maybe it's for the best.

这是什么意思

What's that supposed to mean?

以身作则的老师

A teacher lives by example.

我想起了决定性的一刻 你记得吗

And I, uh... I recall a moment of truth. Do you remember?

你刚刚放弃的一场真正考验

A true test that you just walked away from.

-你以为你了解我吗 -科琳

- Do you think you know me? - Hey, Colleen...

我们俩一直都很忙

We've both been crazy busy.

-科琳在社区工作 -你在搞什么

- Colleen's working at a community-- - What the hell is going on?

拜托 我们玩的这些把戏

Come on. This game we're all playing,

隐藏我们的真实意图

hiding our real intentions...

我没完全明白你的意思

I mean, I don't... I don't 100% know what you mean.

今晚我们邀请你们俩过来

We invited you two over tonight

一吐所有人心中的不满

to get stuff off our collective chests.

知道吗 达沃斯说得对

So you know what? Davos has it right.

大家不必这么客套了

Let's stop being so damn polite.

真的有这么难说出来吗

Is the truth really that hard?

还是说只有我一个人有勇气说出来

Or am I the only one with the balls enough to call it like it is?

天呐

Oh, God.

你们俩对他来说很重要

You are both so important to him,

而且很明显你们对他很生气

and you are clearly very angry with him, so...

所以不如彼此坦言 澄清恩怨吧

talk to each other, air the grievances.

我是说我很想

I mean, it would be nice

知道你们俩发生了什么事

to know what is going on between you two.

达沃斯 你认为丹尼从你这抢走了铁拳

Davos, you think Danny stole the Iron Fist from you.

丹尼 你认为你赢得正大光明

Danny, you think you won it fair and square.

那就说出来吧

So hash it out.

你要不要先说

You wanna go first?

现在不是谈论这个的时间或地点

This is neither the time nor place.

那是什么时候

Then when?

不是每一件事都要在昆仑的太阳殿里

Everything doesn't have to be settled in a goddamn sun chamber

才能解决的

in K'un-freaking-Lun!

抱歉

Excuse me.

别去

Don't.

让他自己回来

Let him come back.

现在轮到我了

So now it's my turn?

是的

Pretty much.

你对丹尼有什么意见

What's your problem with Danny?

我对丹尼没有什么问题

I wouldn't say that I have a problem with Danny...

比起

as much as...

好吧 自从他回到我的生活里后

Well, I have issues with everything that's happened

发生的每一件事 我都觉得有问题

since he came back into my life.

发现我父亲还活着

To find out that my father was alive?

丹尼和我的哥哥

And Danny and my brother, well...

他们知道这件事

They knew about it,

却对我隐瞒

and they kept it from me.

我是说

I mean...

怎么会有人做出这样的选择

how does someone make that choice?

乔伊 当时有其他的势力操控

Joy, there were powers at play

远比我们强大的多

that were bigger than all of us.

我们尽我们所能保护你

We did what we did to protect you.

我能保护自己

I can protect myself.

我生命中如此多的部分是在谎言中度过

So much of my life was spent living a lie.

然后我知道

And I know...

我知道哈罗德不是

I know that Harold wasn't...

我知道他是一个麻烦的人物

I know he was a troubled man.

我知道他是错的

I know that he wasn't right.

但他是我的父亲

But he was my father.

你把他从我身边隔开 丹尼

And you kept him from me, Danny.

我的爸爸

My dad.

我应该了解真

I deserved the truth.

所以现在 每一次我看着他

So now, every time I look at him...

一切都会涌回脑海

all of that comes rushing back.

我们该走了 就现在

We should go. Now.

等等 好吗

No, just... Let's just hold on, okay?

坐回来

Let's sit back down.

把这些事解决了

Let's work through this.

我觉得这些伤疤还太新了

I think the wounds are just a little too fresh.

我知道

I know.

这就是为什么 沃德和我要这样做

That's why me and Ward agreed to do this.

抱歉 什么

I'm sorry. What?

沃德

Ward.

他在路上

He's coming.

我们需要解决这些事

We need to figure this out.

你好

Hey, there.

需要帮忙吗

Need a hand?

走开 沃德

Go away, Ward.

我今天已经受够你了

I've had my fill of you today.

我想说的是

I just wanted to say that

我早先时候可能有点反应过激了

I might have overreacted earlier.

-下次见 -我们能谈谈吗 就一会

- See you at the next meeting. - Can we talk? Just for a minute.

你是我的担 对吧

You're my sponsor, right?

你在为乔伊工作吗

Are you working for Joy?

我就知道和你上是一个错误

I knew having sex with you was a mistake.

我是认真地问你

It's an honest question.

去你的 沃德

Screw you, Ward.

等等 等等

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait,

请你等等 抱歉

wait, wait. Please. Please. I'm sorry. Uh...

我很抱歉 我真的很抱歉

I am. I really am.

我和乔伊之间发生了一些事情

Things have been hard between Joy and I for a while.

我一直在等待正确的时机

I was waiting for the right time

告诉她 我正在参加复健

to tell her that I'm in NA.

一直没找到机会

Never happened.

所以当她表示已经知道的时候

So when she already knew,

我觉得自己被阴了

I felt... robbed.

我想知道是谁告诉她的

And... I wanted to know by whom.

沃德

Ward...

怎么了

Yes?

你的开篇就是坨狗屎

You lead with asshole.

然后呢

And then...

你想听点建议吗

Will you take some advice?

不是作为你的担 而是

Not as your sponsor and all that, but...

作为有两个兄弟 一个姐妹的人

as someone who has two brothers and a sister of her own.

你会告诉我 我疯了

You're gonna tell me I'm crazy.



No.

家庭才是一件疯狂的事

Families are crazy.

维系关系很困难

Relationships are hard.

生活充满挑战 一向如此

And life brings challenges, always.

这是你的爆发点

This is a flash point for you,

这件和乔伊之间的事

this thing with Joy.

无论你们之间发生了什么

Whatever the hell is going on between you,

如果你无法解决

if you don't work it out,

我担心你无法

I'm afraid you won't be able

拥有一段成功的人际关系

to have a single successful human relationship.

现在 走吧

Now go away.

好吧

Okay.

所以 这是

So, is this, um...

我们

Are we...

我把我们的关系毁了吗

Did I ruin it?

今日主题是感恩

Today's theme is gratitude.

沃德劝你这样做的

Ward talked you into this.

在那些谎言后继续欺骗我

Into lying to me after all the goddamn lies?

-他不觉得你会出现 -我本也不想

- He didn't think you'd show. - I wouldn't have!

我只是想要帮助他

I was just trying to help him.

你们两个真恶心

You two are so goddamn twisted.

当然是沃德

Of course it was Ward.

当然 但是他却不愿意出现吗

Of course. And he couldn't even show up, huh?

乔伊

Joy...

因为你不和他说话 他伤透了心

he is broken that you're not talking to him.

你们是一家人 我们都是

You two are family. We all are.

我只想坐下来 分吃面包 握手言和

And all I wanted to do was sit down, break bread and make peace.

一个逻辑上的漏洞是 丹尼

One big flaw in that logic, Danny...

我们不是一家人

We're not a family.

你和沃德在我背后密谋

You and Ward conspired, behind my back.

你们俩之前总能自然而然做出一些事来

Something that seems to come naturally to the two of you.

乔伊 够了

Joy, that is enough.

没用的废物

Worthless bastard!

盯梢丹尼和科琳的照片

There were photos... surveillance photos of Danny and Colleen.

你雇人拍的

The ones you paid for.

他怎么会有那些

How would he have gotten those?

你说过她是最厉害的

You said she was the best.

打电告诉沃克我们现在就过去

Call Walker. Tell her we're coming now.

我知道晚餐进行的不如你意

I know that didn't go the way you wanted it to...

我们尽力了

We tried.

至少现在我们知道每人的立场了

At least we now know where everyone stands.

我也许是火上浇油了

I may have thrown gas on the fire.

你是唯一一个敢于把话说开的

You were the only one brave enough to call foul, so...

你不生气

You're not mad?

不生气

No.

不如说这让我

If anything, it made me

意识到有你在我身边是多么幸运

realize how lucky I am to have you in my corner.

我一直都在

Always.

未知来电



Hello?

不好意思 是哪位

Sorry, who is this?

好的 给我们十分钟 马上就到

Uh, yeah, give us ten minutes. We'll be right there.

是杨夫人

It's Mrs. Yang.

和谈出事了

Something's up with the parley.

谢谢你们能来

Thank you for coming.

你丈夫是今晚和金老虎会面吗

Is your husband meeting the Tigers tonight?

会面马上就要开始了

The meeting is to begin in a few moments.

我代替他出席

I'm taking his place at the table,

希望你们两人能陪同我

and I'd like you two to accompany me.

他退缩了

Did he back out?

没有 他不得不回香港了 家里有急事

No. He had to return to Hong Kong. A family emergency.

我试图推迟会面等他回来

I tried to put off the meeting until his return,

但冲突持续下去的风险太大了

but the danger of continued confrontation is too high.

是啊

Yeah.

谈判开始时我需要展示力量

I need to make a show of strength as I begin the negotiation.

我知道你们是谁 有什么本事

I know who you are, what you can do.

我相信金老虎也知道

I believe the Tigers do as well.

好吧

Okay.

我们去

We're in.

武器

Weapons.

他就是武器

He is the weapon.

谢谢你同意会面

Thank you for agreeing to meet.

我同意的是与你丈夫会面

I agreed to meet with your husband.

他表示遗憾并道歉

And he sends his regrets and apologies.

这是龙头棒

The dragon head baton.

我们帮绝对权力的象征

Symbol of absolute authority in our Triad.

我丈夫把它托付给了我

My husband has entrusted me with it.

由我代表斧头帮

I speak on behalf of the Hatchet Triad.

我接受你参与这场谈判的权威

I accept your authority in this negotiation...

杨夫人

Mrs. Yang.

我们开始吧

Shall we begin?

我们可以交出红钩码头的控制权

We'll hand over control of the Red Hook docks

条件是你在新泽西的房

in exchange for your real estate holdings in New Jersey.

以及十年每年支付百分之四十五的派息

An annual payout over ten years at 45 percent.

百分之十五

Fifteen percent.

百分之三十五

Thirty-five.

过去30年间码头都属于我们

The docks were ours for over three decades.

百分之二十

Twenty percent.

直到不再属于你们

And then they weren't.

百分之三十五

Thirty-five percent.

这关乎荣誉

It's a matter of honor.

是尊严

No, it's pride.

这些条款很公平

These are fair terms.

接受 或者开战

Take them or bring on the war.

我们需要些时间在新泽西做出安排

We need some time to make arrangements in New Jersey.

我们得走了

We need to leave.

情况不对

Something's not right.

马上就要谈成了

We're close to an agreement.

你在计划什么

What are you planning?

这是个陷阱吗

Is this a trap?

谈判桌上没有你的位置

You have no place at this table.

你带我来是为了保护你

You brought me here to keep you safe.

这里不安全

You're not safe.

外面有人

There's someone outside.

我们得走了

We need to go.

马上离开

Now.

别走

Don't.

干掉他

End him!

快走

Keep moving.

外面是什么人

Who is out there?

告诉我

Tell me.

谁在外面

Who's outside, huh?

他有我买♥♥的那些照片

He had the photos that I paid you for.

再说一遍 我没听到前半句

Say that again. I missed the first part.

我们刚刚在丹尼·兰德家

We've come from Danny Rand's home.

他有你拍的那些监视照片

Your surveillance photos, he has them.

也就是说你的伪装暴露了

So that means that your cover has been blown.

我们暴露了吗

How about ours?

我会处理的

I'll deal with it.

不会影响我们之前的安排

It will not affect our prior arrangement.

-只这样说不够 -情况很复杂

- We'll need more than that. - That's complicated.

形势仍可挽回

The situation is salvageable.

你们该走了

I would like you to leave now.

我们该得到些解释

And we would like some answers now.

我和你们说了我会处理

I told you I'll handle it.

你要告诉我们细节

You will tell us the details,

否则我就逼你说

or I will make you.

天啊

Jesus.

不一定非得这样

It doesn't have to go down like this.

如你所说 我们都安排好了

Like you said, we had a prior arrangement.

你的同伴威胁了我

Your partner threatened me.

我不喜欢被威胁

I don't like threats.

沃克 告诉我丹尼·兰德怎么弄到照片的

Walker, tell me how Danny Rand got those photos.

你不说我是不会走的

I'm not leaving here until you do.

随你便吧

Whatever blows your skirt up.

《《铁拳(2017)》第二季第三集完整中英文对照剧本.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载,方便收藏和打印
推荐:
下载文档
热门推荐
相关推荐