《蝙蝠侠:黑暗骑士》完整中英文对照剧本

- 三个臭皮匠,开始干活喽 - 这就开始了?就咱们仨?

Three of a kind, let's do this. That's it? Three guys?

还有两个在楼顶,每人分一份 五份可不是小数

Two guys on the roof. Every guy gets a share. Five shares is plenty.

六份,别把策划人给忘了

Six shares. Don't forget the guy who planned the job.

他可倒好 出了个小主意,就想坐着白吃

He thinks he can sit it out and still take a slice.

- 我知道为什么大家叫他小丑” - 为什么?

- I know why they call him the Joker. Why do they call him the Joker?

- 听说他喜欢化妆? - 化妆?

I heard he wears makeup. Makeup?

对,用来吓唬人的 比如说,战妆(战斗前涂脸的油彩)

Yeah, to scare people. You know, war paint.

所有人都给我举手低头!

All right, everybody, hands up, heads down!

我再说一遍! 举手,低头!

I said, hands up, heads down!

过来,伙计 我来提点钱

Let's go, pal, I'm making a withdrawal here.

- 没听见啊,举起手! - 别!

- I said, hands up! - No!

找到报器了

Here comes the silent alarm.

这就废了它

And there it goes.

低头!

Heads down!

我说,小妞 别跟我装缩头乌龟

All right, tootsie, you're taking a dive with me.

- 趴下!给我趴下! - 别伤害我!

- Down! I said, stay down there! Don't hurt me!

奇怪,竟然没打911 打的是一个私人号

Funny, it didn't dial 911. It was trying to reach a private number.

- 有问题吗? - 没,已经搞定了

Is it a problem? No, I'm done here.

给我蹲下!蹲下!

Sit down! Down!

蹲下!都给我蹲下!

Down! I said, stay down there!

除了握紧自己的小命

Obviously we don't want you doing anything with your hands...

两只手最好什么都别干

...other than holding on for dear life.

趴到地上! 趴到地上别动!

On the ground! Stay on the ground!

谁也别动!都别动!

Nobody make a move! Nobody! Stay down!

嗨?

Yeah!

知道你们在偷谁的钱吗?

You have any idea who you're stealing from?

- 你们这帮人死定了 - 他没子弹了,对不?

- You and your friends are dead. He's out, right?

怎么

What...?

会不会数数?!

Where did you learn to count?

用五千伏的高压电做保护网

They wired this thing up with like 5000 volts.

这他妈是什么银行?

What kind of bank does that?

黑帮银行 难怪他们都说小丑是个疯子

A Mob bank. I guess the Joker's as crazy as they say.

拆警报的小子哪去了?

Where's the alarm guy?

老大说他搞定之后,就把他做了

Boss told me when the guy was done, I should take him out.

少一个人分钱,对吧?

One less share, right?

真有趣,他也这么跟我说的

Funny, he told me something similar.

他什么?不!不!

He what? No! No!

钱还真多!

That's a lot of money.

如果小丑够聪明的话 他真该让咱们开辆大点的车来

If this Joker guy was so smart, he'd have had us bring a bigger car.

我敢说小丑交待过 一旦装完钱,就让你杀了我

I'm betting the Joker told you to kill me soon as we loaded the cash.

不,不,不 我要杀的是大巴司机

No, no, no, I kill the bus driver.

大巴司机?

Bus driver?

什么大巴司机?

What bus driver?

学校放学了,该撤了

School's out. Time to go.

这小子看样子没气了

That guy's not getting up, is he?

钱真多啊!

That's a lot of money.

其他人怎么了?

What happened to the rest of the guys?

你以为你很聪明?

You think you're smart, huh?

花钱雇你们的人

The guy that hired youse...

会让你的下场跟他们一样

...he'll just do the same to you.

这城里的坏人向来是很讲原则的

Oh, criminals in this town used to believe in things.

荣誉

Honor...

尊重

...respect.

看看你,你能讲什么原则?

Look at you. What do you believe in, huh?

讲什么原则?

What do you believe in?!

我的原则就是 杀不死你的东西,会让你变得

I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you...

更加怪异

...stranger.

市长先生,人们选举了您 来为这个城市除暴安良

Mr. Mayor, you were elected in a campaign to clean up the city.

- 您打算什么时候开始呢? - 我的人已经开始了

- When are you gonna start? I already have.

您是说蝙蝠侠?

Like this Batman.

据说他干得不错 坏人们闻风丧胆

We're hearing he's doing good, criminals are running scared.

- 不,老兄,今晚不行 - 怎么不行?你还迷信啊?

- No, man. I don't like it tonight. - What are you, superstitious?

你中头彩的机会都比碰到他的机会大 (指蝙蝠侠)

You got more chance of winning the Powerball than running into him.

并非如此,重案组的人 已经查出眉目了

That's not true. Our men in the Major Crimes Unit are close to an arrest.

嘿,乌尔茨 市长说你就快抓到蝙蝠侠了

Hey, Wuertz, mayor says you're closing in on the Batman.

调查已经上了轨道

The investigation is ongoing.

除暴安良并非是一朝一夕的事

The process of cleaning up the streets is a long one.

我在竞选的时候 曾经承诺过

I pledged in my campaign, uh, to have...

队长,没想过再去看看老婆?

Ever intending to see your wife again, lieutenant?

我以为你回家照顾你母亲去了,探长

I thought you had to go look after your mother, detective.

我把她送回医院了

Checked her back into the hospital.

对不起

I'm sorry.

- 他还是没出现? - 他经常这样

- So he hasn't shown up? - He often doesn't.

我就是想告诉别人 外面有个蝙蝠侠

I like reminding everybody he's out there.

他为什么不来?

Why wouldn't he come?

最好是

Hopefully...

因为他很忙

...because he's busy.

看来我们带狗带对了

That's why we bring dogs.

- 我的小王子 - 求你了

- My little princes. Please.

求求你们,我的嘴里好像有东西在爬 求你把它弄出来吧

Please, they're crawling in my mouth. Please, I beg you, get them off.

看看你的货把我的客人搞成什么样

Look what your drugs do to my customers.

♥♥者自酌

Buyer beware.

我告诉过你 我的货能让你神游一番

I told you my compound would take you places.

我可没说过去哪神游

I never said they'd be places you wanted to go.

我做生意,全靠回头客

My business, repeat customers.

你不喜欢我们的货

You don't like what I have to offer...

可以找别人

...you can buy from someone else.

不过你最好保佑他 还没成蝙蝠侠的刀下鬼

Assuming Batman left anyone to buy from.

我的狗可是饿坏了

My dogs are hungry.

真可惜,就你一个可喂啊

Pity there's only one of you.

- 什么 - 那不是蝙蝠侠

What...? That's not him.

快放狗!

Loose the dogs!

这个是了

That's more like it.

别再让我看到你

Don't let me find you out here again.

- 我们只是想帮你 - 用不着你们帮

- We're trying to help you. I don't need help.

我看未必

Not my diagnosis.

谁给你的权利? 你跟我有什么区别?

What gives you the right? What's the difference between you and me?

我从不戴什么冰球护具

I'm not wearing hockey pads.

所有人都退后!

Everybody back now!

他不能一直隐藏自己的面目

He can't resist showing us his face.

他的白妆下到底隐藏着什么

What's he hiding under that makeup?

麻烦你们等下再进来好吗?

Uh, can we get a minute, people, please?

又是他,还有谁?

Him again. Who are the others?

又一群乌合之众

Another bunch of smalltimers.

是我给你的可追踪钞票?

Some of the marked bills I gave you.

我的人已经在他们那儿买♥♥了不少货

My detectives have been making drug buys with them.

这间银行是黑帮的又一个金库 算起来有五个了

This bank was another drop for the Mob. That makes five.

- 我们已经查出赃款所在了 - 该出手了

- We found the bulk of their dirty cash. - Time to move in.

必须同时围剿所有银行 动用特种部队,后备增援

We'd have to hit all banks simultaneously. SWAT teams, backup.

小丑怎么办?

What about this Joker guy?

你是要一棵树,还是一片森林? 让他再多活两天

One man or the entire Mob? He can wait.

新上任的检察官听说之后 也想插手这事

When the new DA hears about this, he'll want in.

- 你相信他吗? - 想不让他插手很难

- Do you trust him? - Be hard to keep him out.

听说他跟你一样固执

I hear he's as stubborn as you are.

韦恩企业 私人财产 请勿擅闯

Be nice when Wayne Manor's rebuilt.

等韦恩庄园重建之后就好了

You can swap not sleeping in a penthouse...

的床和庄园的床 睡哪张,不睡哪张到时你任选

...for not sleeping in a mansion.

每次你自己缝伤口 都搞得一踏糊涂

Whenever you stitch yourself up, you do make a bloody mess.

吃一堑,长一智嘛

Yeah. It makes me learn from my mistakes.

你现在对绣花肯定很有经验

You ought to be pretty knowledgeable by now, then.

我的盔甲

My armor.

它太重了 我的动作需要更快

I'm carrying too much weight. I need to be... I need to be faster.

福克斯先生肯定能帮上忙

I'm sure Mr. Fox can oblige.

- 你是不是让老虎咬了? - 是条狗

- Did you get mauled by a tiger? - It was a dog.

- 啊? - 好大一条狗

- Huh? - It was a big dog.

阿尔弗雷德,昨晚又有几个 冒充蝙蝠侠的,还带着枪

There were more copycats last night, Alfred, with guns.

不如雇了他们 周末给自己放个假?

Why not hire them, take the weekend off?

我的初衷是鼓舞民众”…

That wasn't exactly what I had in mind...

可不是这样

...when I said I wanted to inspire people.

我知道

I know.

但是事情已经有了起色

But things have improved.

看看咱们的新上任的检察官

Look at the new district attorney.

正看呢,拉近点

I am, closely.

我得查查这人是不是信得过

Need to know if he can be trusted.

你是对他本人感兴趣 还是对他的社交圈感兴趣呢?

Are you interested in his character or his social circle?

瑞秋跟谁交往 是她自己的事

Who Rachel spends her time with is her business.

我休假的时候 你没派人跟踪我吧

I trust you don't have me followed on my day off.

如果你真有休假,我也许会的

If you ever took one, I might.

是人总有极限,韦恩少爷

Know your limits, Master Wayne.

蝙蝠侠没有极限

Batman has no limits.

- 可是你有,少爷 - 我看还是装不知道的好

- Well, you do, sir. - Well, can't afford to know them.

万一有一天你知道了 那怎么办?

And what's gonna happen on the day that you find out?

我知道你会说我早告诉过你

We all know how much you like to say "I told you so. "

要是真有那么一天,韦恩少爷

On that day, Master Wayne, even I won't want to.

可能我也会说不出口的

Probably.

不好意思,我迟到了

Sorry I'm late, folks.

- 你跑哪去了? - 担心要自己挑大梁?

- Where were you? - Worried you'd have to step up?

- 哈维,这些卷宗我都倒背如流了 - 那好

- Harvey, I know these briefs backwards. - Well, then...

大家讲公平

...fair's fair.

人头,我主辩 字,你来

Heads, I'll take it. Tails, he's all yours.

你想通过抛个硬币来决定?

Yeah? You wanna flip a coin to see who leads?

这是我爸爸的幸运币 是它保成了咱们的第一次约会

My father's lucky coin. As I recall, it got me my first date with you.

我不想拿这种事碰运气

I wouldn't leave something like that up to chance.

我不是碰,而是创造运气

I don't. I make my own luck.

全体起立 有请弗利尔法官主持开庭

All rise. The Honorable Judge Freel presiding.

我以为检察官大人 就喜欢跟市长打高尔夫呢

I thought the DA just played golf with the mayor.

一点半才开球 不愁没时间送你进大牢,沙利

Teeoff's 1:30. More than enough time to put you away for life, Sally.

既然卡迈尔·法尔肯进了精神病院

With Carmine Falcone in Arkham...

那就得有个人站出来 为所谓的家族主持大局

...someone must have stepped up to run the so-called family.

那个人今天在庭内吗?

Is that man in this courtroom today?

- 麻烦你帮我们指认他 - 你赢了,大律师

- Could you identify him for us, please? - You win, counselor.

那就是我

It was me.

这份证词你可是宣过誓的,这个人

I have a sworn statement from you that this man...

萨尔瓦托·马洛尼 才是法尔肯黑帮家族的新首领

...Salvatore Maroni, is the new head of the Falcone crime family.

马洛尼?他只是个傀儡 我才是真正的头头

Maroni? He's a fall guy. I'm the brains of the organization.

- 肃静 - 请求判

Order. - Permission to treat...

- 该证人为恶意作证 - 同意

...the witness as hostile? - Granted.

恶意?我让你看看什么叫恶意!

- Hostile? I'll show you hostile!

碳纤维的,点28口径,中国制

Carbon fiber,.28 caliber, made in China.

如果你想除掉一个公职人员 马洛尼先生

If you wanna kill a public servant, Mr. Maroni...

我建议你买♥♥个美国货

...I recommend you buy American.

- 把他拖出去 - 可是法官大人,我还没问完呢

Get him out of here. - But, Your Honor, I'm not done.

枪肯定查不到马洛尼头上 所以咱们告不了他

We'll never be able to link the gun to Maroni, so we can't charge him.

不过他们试图杀你 说明碰到了他们的痛处

But they're trying to kill you, means we're getting to them.

看你这么欣慰我也高兴,瑞秋 不过你不必安慰我

I'm glad you're so pleased, Rachel. I'm fine, by the way.

别这样,哈维 你可是高谭市的检察官

Come on, Harvey. You're Gotham's DA.

如果没人想杀你 说明你工作没做好

You're not getting shot at, you're not doing your job right.

不过

But, you know...

如果你说自己有些受惊过度我们今天可以休个假

...if you said you were rattled, we could take the rest of the day off.

不行,我把重案组的队长拉来了

Can't. I dragged the head of the Major Crimes Unit down here.

噢,吉姆·戈登? 他站在咱们这边,对他客气点

Oh, Jim Gordon? He's a friend, actually. Try to be nice.

听说你在庭上被翻供了

I hear you got a hell of a right cross.

没想到沙利就那么逍遥法外了

It's a shame Sal's going to walk.

好在狗改不了吃屎 他们肯定还会给我机会的

Yeah, well, good thing about the Mob is they keep giving you second chances.

微光辐射钞票

Lightly irradiated bills.

也有这玩意? 有人帮忙吗?

Fancy stuff for a city cop. Have help?

我们找过很多部门

We liaise with various agencies...

省省吧,戈登,我想见他

Save it, Gordon. I wanna meet him.

官方的政策可是要逮捕蝙蝠侠

Official policy is to arrest the vigilante known as Batman on sight.

那重案组楼顶的照明灯算怎么回事?

Mm-hm. What about that floodlight on the top of MCU?

如果你觉得设备有问题的话

If you got problems with malfunctioning equipment...

我建议你直接送去维修站,大律师

...I suggest you take them up with Maintenance, counselor.

高谭市所有负责洗钱的人 都被我关进了大牢

I've put every money launderer in Gotham behind bars...

可是黑帮照样能拿到钱

...but the Mob is still getting its money out.

我知道你和你的人 准备为最后一战收网了

I think you and your friend have found the last game in town.

而且正中他们的要害 他们腰包里的钱

You're trying to hit them where it hurts, their wallets.

很了不起

It's bold.

不想算我一个?

You gonna count me in?

在咱们城里,知道的人越少 行动越安全

In this town, the fewer people know something, the safer the operation.

戈登,我不是很喜欢 你那个特别行动组

I don't like that you got your own special unit...

尤其是其中大部份都是 我在内务部调查的对象

...and it's full of cops I investigated at Internal Affairs.

如果我不跟这些人共事

If I didn't work with cops you'd investigated while at IA...

那我岂不成了孤家寡人?

...I'd be working alone.

我可没什么理想主义政

I don't get political points for being an idealist.

手头有多少东西,就使多大能耐

I do the best I can with what I have.

你要我签发五家银行的搜查证

You want me to back warrants for search and seizure on five banks...

你连要干什么都不告诉我

...without telling me what we're after.

我可以告诉你银行的名字

I can give you the names of the banks.

还好,总算起个头儿

Well, that's a start.

我可以给你搜查证 但我需要你的信任

I'll get you your warrants, but I want your trust.

噢,你用不着费这口舌,登特

Oh, you don't have to sell me, Dent.

谁都知道你是高谭市的光明骑士

We all know you're Gotham's white knight.

是吗,我可听说在重案组 他们给我起了外号

Yeah, well, I heard they have a different name for me down at MCU.

那我就不知道了

I wouldn't know about that.

在中国,刘氏证券投资 是新生力量的代表

In China, Lau Security Investments stands for dynamic new growth.

同中资企业合作 韦恩商业必会名扬四海

A joint Chinese venture with Wayne Enterprises will be a powerhouse.

刘先生

Well, Mr. Lau...

我谨代表董事会

...I speak for the rest of the board...

以及韦恩先生 表示诚挚谢意

...and Mr. Wayne, in expressing our own excitement.

先生,我知道韦恩先生对信托基金 的托管要求很严

Sir, I know Mr. Wayne is curious about how his trust fund gets replenished...

可是说实话 刚才的一幕实在有失体统

...but, frankly, this is embarrassing.

你做好你的数据评估就行了,里斯先生

You worry about the diligence, Mr. Reese.

布鲁斯·韦恩的事用不着你操心

I'll worry about Bruce Wayne.

评估过了

It's done.

数据都没问题

The numbers are solid.

那就再做一遍

Do them again.

不能让我们的资金打水漂,是吧?

Wouldn't want the trust fund to run out, now, would we?

又熬夜了?

Another long night?

搞合资是你的主意 而且投资顾问都很看好

This joint venture was your idea, and the consultants love it.

不过我觉得不妥

But I'm not convinced.

刘的公收入非常稳定 每年都能净增八个百分点

Lau's company has grown by 8 percent annually like clockwork.

这里面肯定有猫腻

His revenue stream must be off the books...

很可能有违法行为

...maybe even illegal.

那好,取消合资计划

Okay. Cancel the deal.

你早知道了?

You already knew.

只不过想找借口查查他们的帐

Just needed a closer look at their books.

你给我找的麻烦还没完吧?

Anything else you can trouble me for?

我需要一套新行头

I need a new suit.

也是,三个扣的有点过时了,韦恩先生

Yeah. Three buttons is a little '90s, Mr. Wayne.

我不是说时尚,福克斯先生 我是说功能

I'm not talking fashion, Mr. Fox, so much as function.

想让战袍方便转头?

You wanna be able to turn your head.

至少倒车时容易多了

Sure make backing out of the driveway easier.

我帮你看看

I'll see what I can do.

我花了三周才订到位子

Took three weeks to get a reservation here.

还得告诉他们我在政工作

I had to tell them I work for the government.

- 真的? - 卫生督察

- Really? - Health inspector's...

帮我走的后门

...not afraid to pull strings.

瑞秋,这么巧啊

Rachel. Fancy that.

是啊,布鲁斯,这么巧啊

Yeah, Bruce. Fancy that.

瑞秋,这位是娜塔莎 娜塔莎,这位是瑞秋

Rachel, Natascha. Natascha, Rachel.

- 娜塔莎你是那位… - 莫斯科芭蕾舞团的首席

- Natascha. Are you the prima...? - Prima ballerina for the Moscow Ballet.

- 哈维准备下周带我去看呢 - 真的?你们迷上芭蕾了?

- Wow. Harvey's taking me next week. - Really? So you're into ballet?

布鲁斯,这位是哈维·登特

Bruce. This is Harvey Dent.

大名鼎鼎的布鲁斯·韦恩 瑞秋把你的事都告诉我了

The famous Bruce Wayne. Rachel's told me everything about you.

我倒希望她没有

I certainly hope not.

- 咱们拼个桌吧 - 他们不会同意吧

- Let's put a couple tables together. - I'm not sure that they'll let us.

他们会同意的 这地方是我的

Oh, they should. I own the place.

这样的城市 叫人怎么养小孩?

How could you want to raise children in a city like this?

我就是这长大的 我没什么不妥啊

Well, I was raised here. I turned out okay.

韦恩庄园也算这个城市的?

Is Wayne Manor in the city limits?

也什么

Is...? Heh-heh.

是否在界内?当然了

The Palisades? Sure.

我说,做为新上任的检察官 你可得弄清楚

You know, as our new DA, you might wanna figure out...

你的地盘有多大

...where your jurisdiction ends.

我是想说,一个城市 竟然崇拜一个带着面具的侠客

I'm talking about the kind of city that idolizes a masked vigilante.

挺身而出,申张正义 这位市民是高谭市的骄傲

Gotham City is proud of an ordinary citizen standing up for what's right.

高谭市需要的英雄是你这样的 选出来的

Gotham needs heroes like you, elected officials...

而不是自认凌驾于法律之上的人

...not a man who thinks he's above the law.

谁给蝙蝠侠的权力?

Who appointed the Batman?

我们给的,我们这些看着 恶人肆意横行坐视不管的人

We did. All of us who stood by and let scum take control of our city.

但是我们讲的是民,哈维

But this is a democracy, Harvey.

当敌军兵临城下的时候

When their enemies were at the gates...

罗马人就不讲什么民 而是希望有人能力挽狂澜

...the Romans would suspend democracy and appoint one man to protect the city.

那绝不是图什么虚名 而是救民于水火

It wasn't considered an honor, it was a public service.

哈维,他们保护共和的

Harvey, the last man that they appointed...

最后人选,就是凯撒

...to protect the republic was named Caesar...

- 结果他变成了独 - 那好

...and he never gave up his power. - Okay, fine.

要么舍生取义

You either die a hero...

要么坐视不管 苟活到与恶人为伍

...or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

不管蝙蝠侠是谁 他不可能一辈子都干这个

Whoever the Batman is, he doesn't wanna do this for the rest of his life.

蝙蝠侠一直在等人 从他手中接过接力棒

How could he? Batman is looking for someone to take up his mantle.

比如你,登特先生?

Someone like you, Mr. Dent?

也许吧,如果我真想的话

Maybe. If I'm up to it.

如果哈维·登特正是 这位蒙面飞侠呢?

What if Harvey Dent is the Caped Crusader? Hm?

如果每晚我都溜出去 早就有人知道了

If I were sneaking out every night, someone would've noticed by now.

我被说动了,登特 我要为你办个募捐

Well, I'm sold, Dent, and I'm gonna throw you a fundraiser.

那太好了,只是未来三年 我都不打算参选了

That's nice, but I'm not up for reelection for three years.

不,你不明白

No, you don't understand.

我这一次募捐

One fundraiser with my pals...

别说三年,三辈子你都用不完

...you'll never need another cent.

这他妈什么东西?

What the hell is this?

大家都知道 我们有间银行被抢了

As you're all aware, one of our deposits was stolen.

相对来说是个小数目,6800

A relatively small amount, 68 million.

谁这么蠢,敢偷我们的钱?

Who's stupid enough to steal from us?

一个怪胎,一身廉价紫衣服,化着妆

Two-bit wackjob, wears a cheap purple suit and makeup.

主要问题不在他 他是个无名小卒

He's not the problem. He's a nobody.

问题是我们的钱 被条子盯上了

The problem is our money being tracked by the cops.

多亏马洛尼先生 有可靠的内消息

Thanks to Mr. Maroni's well-placed sources...

已经用可追踪钞票 查出了我们的银行

...we know that police have indeed identified our banks using marked bills...

而且计划今天 查封你们所有的资金

...and are planning to seize your funds today.

既然这位热心肠的新任检察官 把我的同行都给扫清了

And since the enthusiastic new D A has put all my competitors out of business...

- 我成了你们唯一的选择 - 那你的建议是?

...I'm your only option. MARONl: So, what are you proposing?

把所有的钱转移到安全的地方 但不是银行

Moving all deposits to one secure location, not a bank.

- 那是哪里? - 除了我没人知道

- Where, then? - No one can know but me.

否则一旦你们当中有谁 落到警手里

If the police were to gain leverage over one of you...

所有的钱都会不保

...everyone's money would be at stake.

为什么他们就不能抓你?

What stop them getting to you?

我会去香港 登特管不到那里

I go to Hong Kong, far from Dent's jurisdiction...

中国也不会同意引渡自已的公民

...and the Chinese will not extradite one of their own.

多长时间才能把钱转走?

MARONl: How soon can you move the money?

已经转完了

I already have.

明摆着的 等你们同意一切都晚了

For obvious reasons, I couldn't wait for your permission.

放心吧,你们的钱很安全

Rest assured, your money is safe.

噢,哈,啊哈,哈哈哈

Oh, hee-hee, aha. Ha, ooh, hee, ha-ha, ha-ha.

看来我的笑话不好笑

And I thought my jokes were bad.

要是你说不出个一二三 我就把你脑袋拧下来!

Give me one reason why I shouldn't have my boy pull your head off.

给大家变个戏法怎么样?

How about a magic trick?

我要把这支铅笔变没

I'm gonna make this pencil disappear.

嗒啦!

Ta-da!



It's...

消失了

It's gone.

还有,这身衣服可不便宜

Oh, and by the way, the suit, it wasn't cheap.

- 你们知道,你们付的钱嘛 - 坐下

- You ought to know, you bought it. Sit.

我倒想听听他有什么建议

I want to hear proposition.

咱们从一年前说起吧

Let's wind the clocks back a year.

跟律师 谁敢动你们一根毫毛

These cops and lawyers wouldn't dare cross any of you.

可现在,现在怎么了?

I mean, what happened?

你们的小掉了吗?

Did your balls drop off? Hm?

你看,像我这样的人

You see, a guy like me...

- 怪胎 - 说得对

- A freak. Damn right.

像我这样的人大伙儿听着

A guy like me... Look, listen.

我知道你们为什么在白天

I know why you choose to have your little, ahem...

聚在一起做互助心理治疗

...group-therapy sessions in broad daylight.

我知道你们为什么 晚上不敢出门

I know why you're afraid to go out at night.

因为蝙蝠侠

The Batman.

真不幸,蝙蝠侠让高谭市 发现你们是胆小鬼

See, Batman has shown Gotham your true colors, unfortunately.

登特,他只是个开始

Dent, he's just the beginning.

至于电视里那个所谓的计划”…

And as for the television's so-called plan...

别忘了蝙蝠侠是从不讲

...Batman has no jurisdiction.

他会找到那小子,逼他全吐出来

He'll find him and make him squeal.

叛徒什么样我一眼就能看出来

I know the squealers when I see them...

而他

...and...

那你的意思是?

What do you propose?

很简单,杀了蝙蝠侠

It's simple. We, uh, kill the Batman.

如果真那么简单 你怎么还没杀了他?

If it's so simple, why haven't you done it already?

如果你有过人的本事 绝不能免费展示

If you're good at something, never do it for free.

你想要多少?

How much you want?

呃,一半吧

Uh, half.

- 你疯了 - 不,我没疯

You're crazy. - No, I'm not.

我没疯

No, I'm not.

如果不快点决定

If we don't deal with this now...

很快

...soon...

这位小甘博尔先生就会 一分钱都捞不到了

...little Gambol here won't be able to get a nickel for his grandma.

我受够你个小丑了!

Enough from the clown!

大家还是不要

Ah, ta-ta-ta. Let's not blow...

- 妈的! - 把会议谈爆

Shit! ... this out of proportion.

你以为偷了我们的钱 还能大摇大摆地一走了之?

You think you can steal from us and just walk away?

- 对呀 - 我现在就放出话

- Yeah. I'm putting the word out.

50万要这个小丑的命

Five hundred grand for this clown dead.

活捉的话100 我好教教他礼数

A million alive, so I can teach him some manners first.

听着,如果你们想通了

All right. So, listen, why don't you give me a call...

给我打电咱们谈点儿正经的

...when you wanna start taking things a little more seriously?

这是我的名片

Here's my card.

唔呼!

Mm-mm.

你这人还真难找啊

You're a hard man to reach.

刘已经快到香港了

Lau's halfway to Hong Kong.

如果你早说一句 我早就收了他的护照了

If you'd have asked, I could have taken his passport.

所有可追踪钞票 都留在了钱库里

All that was left in the vaults were marked bills.

他们知道我们要去了 自从你的部门插手之后

They knew we were coming. As soon as your office got involved...

我的部门?

My office?

你成天跟乌尔茨、拉米尔茨 这种杂碎打交道,现在反倒

You're sitting down there with scum like Wuertz and Ramirez and you're talking...

对哦,上次破的诈骗案 把你的那些菜鸟吓坏了吧

Oh, yeah. I almost had your rookie cold on a racketeering beat.

马洛尼肯定在你的部门安插了卧底 你还狡辩什么,登特?

Don't try and cloud the fact that clearly Maroni's got people in your office, Dent.

我们得把刘弄回来

We need Lau back...

可是中国从不引渡本国国民

...but the Chinese won't extradite a national under any circumstances.

如果我抓他回来 你能让他开口吗?

If I get him to you, can you get him to talk?

我能让他唱歌

I'll get him to sing.

我们这是在毁他们的命根子

We're going after the Mob's life savings.

事情会变得很危险

Things will get ugly.

我从干这行起,就想到这一天了,队长

I knew the risk when I took this job, lieutenant.

那你怎么弄他回来

How will you get him back, any...?

他总是这样的

He does that.

我还没来得及通知他取消合作 这个中国小子就走了

Our Chinese friends left town before I could tell them the deal was off.

我猜你一直想去香港逛逛吧

Well, I'm sure that you've always wanted to go to Hong Kong.

打个电不就完了嘛?

What's wrong with a phone call?

刘先生非比寻常 要格外关照一下

I think Mr. Lau deserves a more personal touch.

从这么高的地方跳下

Now, for high-altitude jumps...

你需要氧气和平衡翼

...you're going to need oxygen and stabilizers.

我得说,相比你一惯的作风

Well, I must say, compared to your usual requests...

直接从飞机上跳下去 这要求真是前所未有

...jumping out of an airplane is pretty straightforward.

怎么回到飞机上?

What about getting back into the plane?

- 我可以推荐一个上等旅行代理 - 要中途无降落的

- I'd recommend a good travel agent. - Without it landing.

这回有点像你了,韦恩先生

Now, that's more like it, Mr. Wayne.

中情局在60年代有个项目

The CIA had a program back in the '60s...

专门救援处在危区的人 叫做天勾计划

...for getting their people out of hot spots called Sky Hook.

- 我们可以拿来参考一下 - 很好

- We could look into that. - Yeah.

好了,接下来

Okay. Now...

硬化合成纤维板 镀钛三纺自然纤维

Hardened Kevlar plates over titanium-dipped...

双重弹性与韧性

...tri-weave fibers for flexibility.

你会变得更轻,更快,更敏捷

You'll be lighter, faster, more agile.

你最好先看看说明书?

Perhaps you should read the instructions first?

- 说得对 - 不过有得必有失

- Yeah. - Now, there is a tradeoff.

轻护甲会降低你对刀和枪的防御力

Separation of the plates makes you more vulnerable to knives and gunfire.

事情很难两全其美,不是吗?

We wouldn't wanna make things too easy, now, would we?

那它的防狗功能怎么样?

How will it hold up against dogs?

你是问德国猎犬,还是吉娃娃狗?

We talking rottweilers or Chihuahuas?

不过防猫肯定没问题

Should do fine against cats.

我在亚利桑纳州找到一位

I found one in Arizona.

一个不错的卖♥♥ 说是一星期就能备好货

A very nice man said he could have it up and running in a week...

而且他愿意收现金

...and he takes cash.

- 机组成员呢? - 一些南韩的走私犯

- What about the flight crew? - South Korean smugglers.

经常避着雷达飞平壤

They run flights into Pyongyang, below radar.

- 想好对公众怎么说没? - 当然了

- Did you think of an alibi? - Oh, yes.

估计这就是你的飞机了,先生

I believe this is your plane, sir.

你好像很累,阿尔弗雷德 没我你行不行啊?

You look tired, Alfred. You'll be all right without me?

你最好教我一句俄语:烦请自己擦防晒油

If you can tell me the Russian for "apply your own bloody suntan lotion. "

甘博尔,有人找你 说是他们杀了小丑

Yo, Gambol, somebody here for you. They say they've just killed the Joker.

把尸体都带来了

They brought the body.

好,死的,就是50万喽

So, dead, that's 500.

那活的呢?嗯?

How about alive? Hm?

想不想知道我这道疤怎么来的?

You wanna know how I got these scars?

我爸爸是个

My father was...

酒鬼

...a drinker...

是个禽兽

...and a fiend.

有天晚上,他发起疯比往常厉害

And one night, he goes off crazier than usual.

妈妈只好躲进厨房拿着刀防身

Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself.

他看见了,十分愤怒

He doesn't like that...

是愤怒至极

...not one bit.

于是我看到

So, me watching...

他对我妈妈下了刀 一边捅还一边疯笑

...he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it.

突然,他转过头对我说

He turns to me and he says:

那么严肃干嘛?

"Why so serious?"

于是他拿着刀朝我走过来

He comes at me with the knife.

那么严肃干嘛?

"Why so serious?"

他把刀插我的嘴里

He sticks the blade in my mouth.

来给脸上添点笑容多好

"Let's put a smile on that face. "

然后呢

And...

那么严肃干嘛?

Why so serious?

现在

Now...

我们的规模还很小

...our operation is small...

但是只要够胆识

...but there is a lot of potential...

上升的空间相当大

...for aggressive expansion.

那么,你们当中有谁 愿意加入我们?

So which of you fine gentlemen would like to join our team?

对了,现在只有一个空缺了 所以咱们得来个

Oh. There's only one spot open right now, so we're gonna have...

优胜劣汰

...tryouts.

动作麻利点

Make it fast.

欢迎来到香港,福克斯先生

Welcome to Hong Kong, Mr. Fox.

不能亲自来这接您 刘先生深表歉意

Mr. Lau regrets he is unable to greet you in person today.

我完全理解

I understand.

为了安全起见 我们得暂扣您的手

For security purposes, I'm gonna have to ask you to check in your mobile.

这个当然

Of course.

很抱歉,谈了一半 我就离开了高谭市

I must apologize for leaving Gotham in the middle of our negotiations.

我跟高谭警方有些误会

This misunderstanding with the Gotham police force...

- 不想因此威胁到我的公♥ - 当然

...I couldn't let it threaten my company. - Of course.

以您的身份和地位 应该能够理解

A businessman of your stature will understand and...

既然您来了香港 咱们就继续谈吧

...with you here now, we can continue.

刘先生,我确实很感谢您的 高规格接待,不过我

Well, I do appreciate you bringing me out here in such style, Mr. Lau, but I re...

这儿不准带电进来

We do not allow cell phones in here.

不好意思,忘了我带了这台

I'm sorry. Forgot I had it.

我此行的目的是想告诉你 我们的合作得先缓一缓

No, I really came to tell you that our business deal has to be put on hold.

我们不能冒这个险 跟一个被警方盯上的公♥…

You see, we can't afford to be seen to do business with...

有生意上的往来

...whatever it is you're accused of being.

我相信以您的身份和地位 应该能够理解

I'm sure a businessman of your stature will understand.

依我看,福克斯先生 这种事打个电足矣了

I think, Mr. Fox, a simple phone call might have sufficed.

韦恩先生不想让你觉得 他在存心浪费您的时间

Mr. Wayne didn't want you to think he was deliberately wasting your time.

只是碰巧浪费一下

Just accidentally wasting it.

说得好,刘先生碰巧,非常好

That's very good, Mr. Lau. "Accidentally. " Very good.

嗨,先生

Hey, sir.

山顶上的缆车视野不错

There's a better view from the peak tram.

刘氏公的内部情况是?

How's the view from LSI Holdings?

戒备森严

Restricted.

刘在那里可谓高枕无忧

Lau is holed up in there good and tight.

- 这是什么? - 我让研发部门设计的

- What's this? - I had R & D work it up.

可以发射高频脉冲

Sends out a high-frequency pulse...

以此记录周围的环境

...records the response time for mapping an environment.

声纳,就像一个

Sonar. Just like a...

潜水艇,韦恩先生,像艘潜水艇

Submarine, Mr. Wayne. Like a submarine.

- 另一台呢? - 安置好了

- And the other device? - It's in place.

韦恩先生?

Mr. Wayne?

祝你好运

Good luck.

听着,把钱交出来 咱们可以做个交易

Look, give us the money and we'll talk about making a deal.

正因为这些钱,我才能活命

The money is the only reason I'm still alive.

你是说,他们发现你帮了我们 就会想办法杀掉你?

Oh, you mean, when they find out that you've helped us, they're gonna kill you?

- 你在恐吓我的当事人吗? - 没有

- Are you threatening my client? - No.

我以为你的当事人 愿意跟我们合作了

I'm just assuming your client's cooperation with this investigation.

换成其他人概都愿意的

As will everyone.

不愿意?好吧

No? Okay.

等着进重犯监狱吧,刘先生

Enjoy your time in County, Mr. Lau.

等等!

Wait!

钱我是不会交出来的

I won't give you the money...

但我可以供出我的客户,全部

...but I will give you my clients, all of them.

你这个会计口气可不小

You were a glorified accountant.

我们要告那么多人 你怎么可能都有?

What could you possibly have on all of them that we could charge?

我精于计算 他们所有的投资我都经手

I'm good with calculation. I handled all their investments.

数目绝对不菲

One big pot.

成了

Got it.

请稍等

One minute.

这是诈骗腐组织集团犯罪如果他们的钱卷在一起

RICO. If they pooled their money...

我们可以用合谋罪起诉他们

...we can charge them as one criminal conspiracy.

起诉他们什么?

Charge them with what?

在该种案件中 如果团伙中有一人被控重罪

In a RICO case, if you can charge one of them with a felony...

那其他人都跑不了,太好了

You can charge all of them with it. That's great.

刘先生

Mr. Lau.

关于这笔资金 你手上到底有什么?

What kind of details do you have about this communal fund?

- 帐本?票♥… - 我要豁免权,人身保护

- Ledgers...? - Immunity, protection...

- 以及特许飞回香港 - 等你出庭做完证,那些都好说

...a chartered plane back to Hong Kong. - After you testify in open court.

我好奇的是 如果你的客户都入了狱

I'm just curious. With all your clients locked up...

那些钱怎么办?

...what's gonna happen with all that money?

我说了,我精于计算

Like I said, I'm good with calculation.

不能送他去重犯监狱 还是把他关在这儿安全

He can't go to County. I'll keep him here in the holding cells.

你当这是哪,戈登? 你的城啊?

What is this, Gordon, your fortress?

重犯监狱的人你信得过吗?

Well, you trust them over at County?

我更信不过这里的人

I don't trust them here.

刘必须留下

Lau stays.

刘的具体行程我不太了解

Well, I don't know about Mr. Lau's travel arrangements...

但最重要的是,他又回来了

...but I'm sure glad he's back.

我已放出了话,雇那个小丑

Put word out. We hire the clown.

他说得对,得解决些实际问题

He was right. We have to fix real problem.

蝙蝠侠

Batman.

- 我完全不知道蝙蝠侠跟这事有… - 他挺上镜的嘛

- I'm not aware of any participation... - Our boy looks good on the tube.

你不打算在兄弟面前 给我留点面子?

You sure you wanna embarrass me in front of my friends?

别担心,他们也好不到哪去

Oh, don't worry. They're coming too.

旅途愉快,下辈子见了

Have a nice trip. See you next fall.

712项敲诈罪

Seven hundred twelve counts of extortion.

849项勒索罪

Eight hundred and forty-nine counts of racketeering.

246项诈骗罪

Two hundred and forty-six counts of fraud.

87项谋杀罪

Eighty-seven counts of conspiracy murder.

527项妨碍司法罪

Five hundred and twenty-seven counts of obstruction of justice.

被告有何说法?

How do the defendants plead?

注意法庭秩序

Order in the court.

一次性羁押549名罪犯

Five hundred and forty-nine criminals at once.

你怎么劝苏芮罗陪你 一块儿发疯的?

How did you convince Surrillo to hear this farce?

她的正义感从不输给我 再说了,她可是个法官

She shares my enthusiasm for justice. After all, she is a judge.

就算你能让苏芮罗 跟着你一块儿疯

Even if you blow enough smoke to get convictions out of Surrillo...

这次你收到的上诉数量 肯定会创纪录

...you're gonna set a new record at appeals.

不要紧,头头们肯定会被保释

It won't matter. The head guys make bail, sure.

但是下面的人,他们不行

But the midlevel guys, they can't.

而且他们肯定等不起庭审和上诉

They can't afford to be off the streets.

他们会拿减刑之类的条件来做交易

They'll cut deals that include some jail time.

想想吧,十几个月夜不闭户 那是什么情景

Think of all you could do with 18 months of clean streets.

- 市长先生,能不能… - 你俩先出去

Mr. Mayor, you can't... - No, get out. Both of you.

坐吧

Sit down.

民众欣赏你 所以才有今天这个局面

The public likes you. That's the only reason that this might fly.

但你也上了风口浪尖

But that means it's on you.

不光是黑社会 所有人都会把帐算在你头上

They're all gonna come after you now, and not just the Mob.

政客,记者,警

Politicians, journalists, cops.

所有因为此事钱包瘪了的人

Anyone whose wallet's about to get lighter.

你真想好了?最好别回头

Are you up to it? You'd better be.

一旦他们抓到你的把柄

Because they get anything on you...

那些人前脚出了大牢的门 后脚就会来问候你和我

...and those criminals are back on the streets, followed swiftly by you and me.

我的天!

Jesus!

我看你的募捐一定会 空前成功的,先生

I think your fundraiser will be a great success, sir.

你怎么就知道我想 给哈维·登特办个晚宴?

And why do you think I wanna hold a party for Harvey Dent?

个中缘由就和你不用我 而是亲自进行社交活动

I assumed it was your usual reason for socializing beyond myself...

以及在高谭市街头打击犯罪一样

...and the scum of Gotham's underbelly:

都是为了打动道威斯小姐

To try to impress Miss Dawes.

说得好听,可惜错了 事实上,是为了登特

Very droll, but very wrong. Actually, it's Dent.

警方公布了一段 随尸体附带的录像

Police released video footage found concealed on the body.

画面敏感,不适者勿看

Sensitive viewers, be aware. The image is disturbing.

告诉他们你叫什么?

Tell them your name.

布赖恩·道格拉斯

Brian Douglas.

你真的是蝙蝠侠吗?

And are you the real Batman?

- 不是 - 不是?

No. No?

- 不是 - 不是?

- No. - No?

那你干嘛穿成他那样?

Then why do you dress up like him?

哇,呼,

Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!

因为他用行动告诉我们 用不着怕你这种坏人

Because he's a symbol that we don't have to be afraid of scum like you.

是么,你有种,布赖恩,你真挺有种

Yeah. You do, Brian. You really do.

呼,耶

Huh? Yeah. Oh, shh, shh, shh.

你觉得蝙蝠侠让高谭市变好了?

So you think Batman's made Gotham a better place? Hm?

看着我

Look at me.

看着我!!

Look at me!

看看,这就是蝙蝠侠对高谭市的杰作

You see, this is how crazy Batman's made Gotham.

想让高谭市恢复秩序

You want order in Gotham...

蝙蝠侠必须摘下面具去自首

...Batman must take off his mask and turn himself in.

他不自首 就会天天有人为他送命

Oh, and every day he doesn't, people will die.

今晚就开始

Starting tonight.

我可是言出必行

I'm a man of my word.

哈维·登特,黑社会的噩梦

Harvey Dent, scourge of the underworld...

怎么会被筹款晚会 吓得手足无措?

...scared stiff by the trust-fund brigade.

- 我很快回来 - 瑞秋

- I'll be back. - Rachel.

来杯酒壮壮胆,登特先生?

A little liquid courage, Mr. Dent?

- 谢谢,你叫阿尔弗雷德,对吧? - 没错,先生

- Thank you. Alfred, right? - That's right, sir.

瑞秋经常提起你 听说你能细数她的一生

Rachel talks about you all the time. You've known her her whole life.

还不到那程度,先生

Not yet, sir.

她交过没什么神经质的前男友吧?

Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should be aware of?

噢,你绝对想不到

Oh, you have no idea.

抱歉我来迟了

I'm sorry that I'm late.

很高兴没因为我 而影响大家用宴

I'm glad to see that you all got started without me.

下面,哈维在哪里?在哪

Now, where is Harvey? Where...?

哈维·登特,时下的风云人物

Harvey Dent, the man of the hour.

瑞秋·道威斯在哪?

Where's Rachel Dawes?

她是我交情最久的朋友 快过来

She is my oldest friend. Come here.

当瑞秋告诉我 她在跟哈维·登特约会的时候

When Rachel first told me she was dating Harvey Dent...

我只想说一句话

...I had one thing to say:

商业式的竞选中冒出的那家伙?

"The guy from those God-awful campaign commercials?"

我相信哈维·登特多美的口号,哈维

"I believe in Harvey Dent. " Yeah, nice slogan, Harvey.

至少赢得了瑞秋的芳心

But it caught Rachel's attention.

于是我也开始关注哈维

And then I started to pay attention to Harvey...

关注这位新任检察官

...and all that he's been doing as our new DA.

而且说句真心话

And you know what?

我信任哈维·登特

I believe in Harvey Dent.

我相信在他的庇护下,高谭市会变得

I believe that on his watch, Gotham can feel...

更加安全,更加积极

...a little safer, a little more optimistic.

看看这张脸 它映衬了高谭市光明的未来

Look at this face. This is the face of Gotham's bright future.

敬给哈维·登特 来听听他的心声

To Harvey Dent. Let's hear it for him.

哈维

Harvey.

哈维可能不太了解你

Harvey may not know you well enough...

不知道你是在拿他开涮

...to understand you're making fun of him...

- 但是我知道 - 不,我句句都是真的

...but I do. - No, I meant every word.

还记得你说的话吗? 你我之间

You know that day that you once told me about...

只有当高谭市不再 需要蝙蝠侠时才有机会?

...when Gotham would no longer need Batman?

- 机会就要来了 - 布鲁斯

- It's coming. - Bruce.

- 你不能叫我等那种东西 - 机会已经上路了,哈维就是那位英雄

- You can't ask me to wait for that. - It's happening now. Harvey is that hero.

他惩治了大半的罪犯 而且不用带什么面具

He locked up half of the city's criminals, and he did it without wearing a mask.

高谭市需要见得光的英雄

Gotham needs a hero with a face.

韦恩,我得说 晚会办得真是不错

You can throw a party, Wayne, I'll give you that.

再次感谢

Thanks again.

我能跟瑞秋聊会儿吗?

You mind if I borrow Rachel?

队长,记得尸体上小丑的名片吗?

Lieutenant, that joker card pinned to the body?

他们发现三组DNA

Forensics found three sets of DNA.

- 对上号没? - 都对上了

- Any matches? - All three.

分别是苏芮罗法官,哈维·登特 还有罗伯局长

The DNA belongs to Judge Surrillo, Harvey Dent and Commissioner Loeb.

小丑这是在告诉我们他的目标

The Joker's telling us who he's targeting.

派一队人到苏芮罗的住所 叫乌尔茨去找登特

Get a unit over to Surrillo's house. Tell Wuertz to find Dent.

对他们24小时监护 局长在哪?

Protective custody. Where's the commissioner?

- 市政厅 - 封锁大楼

- City hall. - Seal the building.

- 我到达之前,任何人不准出入 - 明白

- No one in or out till I get there. - Got it.

戈登,你这是要干吗?

Gordon. What are you up to?

为了您的安全,我马上 对这里进行逐层搜索

We're secure. I want a floor-by-floor search of the entire building.

毫无疑问,小丑正在打您的主意

We believe the Joker's made a threat against your life.

这些人都是亡命徒

These are dangerous people.

可是你总得给我透个信吧

You're not giving me a lot of information.

即便是我们 也不知道您要去哪

Even we don't know where you're going.

拿着信封,上车,拆开它 信上会告诉你该去哪

Take the envelope, get in, open it. It'll tell you where you're headed.

你怎么把我一个人丢给他们?

You can't leave me alone with these people.

你不怕黑帮,倒怕起这些人来了?

The whole Mob's after you and you're worried about these guys?

跟这个相比 黑帮跟本吓不着我

Compared to this, the Mob doesn't scare me.

戈登,可能你还不了解

Gordon, you're unlikely to discover this for yourself, so...

不过你别不信 局长早被人威胁惯了

...take my word, the police commissioner earns a lot of threats.

很早以前,我就有合适的处理方式

I found the appropriate response to these situations a long time ago.

被人用枪指着头 能让你看清这个世界

Them gunning for you makes you see things clearly.

没错,我同意

Yeah, I bet.

能让你看清 什么是你决不肯失去的

Yeah. It makes you think about things you couldn't stand losing...

看清你愿意与谁共度余生

...about who you wanna spend your life with.

- 好一番长篇大论 - 如果黑帮得逞,就显得不长了

- That's a pretty big commitment. - Not if the Mob has their way.

你得跟我妻子说个清楚

You get to explain to my wife...

为什么我没回去吃晚饭

...why I'm late for dinner.

长官,小丑的名片上有你的DNA

Sir, the joker card had traces of your DNA on it.

- 别这样 - 那好

- Don't do that. - All right.

- 那我们认真点 - 好的

- Let's be serious, then. - Okay.

你的回复是?

What's your answer?

我不做任何回复

I don't have an answer.

他们怎么会有我的DNA

How'd they get my DNA?

一定是有人进了 你的办公室或住♥…

Somebody with access to your office or house...

偷了你用的纸巾或杯子等等!等等!!

...must have lifted a tissue or a glass... Wait! Wait!

- “没回复,那就是了? - 哈维

- Well, I guess no answer is a no. - Harvey.

- 心里有别人吧,是不是? - 哈维

- It's someone else, isn't it? - Harvey.

别告诉我是韦恩 这家伙就是一个花花

Just tell me it's not Wayne. The guy's a complete f...

你干什么啊?

What are you doing?

噢,见鬼!

Oh, shit.

快叫医生!

Get a medic!

他们是冲他来的

They've come for him.

我们来啦

We made it.

藏在这儿

Stay hidden.

晚上好啊,女士们先生们

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.

今晚,我们是特意来助兴的

We are tonight's entertainment.

我只有一个小问题

I only have one question:

哈维·登特在哪?

Where is Harvey Dent?

知道哈维在哪吗? 知道他是谁吗?

You know where Harvey is? You know who he is?

举起手来,大帅哥

Hands up, pretty boy.

在哪能找到哈维? 我有话跟他说

Do you know where I can find Harvey? I need to talk to him.

就那么几句,没人知道?

Just something little, huh? No.

外面怎么了?韦恩!

What's going on out there? Wayne!

谢天谢地,原来你有个应急室

Oh, thank God, you've got a panic room.

嘿,等等我

Hey, wait...

噢,开什么玩笑啊

Oh, you gotta be kidding me.

如果是他的挚爱,我也可以凑合

You know, I'll settle for his loved ones.

我们不吃坏人这一套

We're not intimidated by thugs.

知道吗

You know...

你让我想起了我老爸

...you remind me of my father.

我可不喜欢他老人家

I hated my father.

好了,够了

Okay, stop.

噢,久违了,小美人

Well, hello, beautiful.

这位肯定就是哈维的姘头了,嗯?

You must be Harvey's squeeze. Hm?

你果然是个美人

And you are beautiful.

你好像很紧张,难道因为这些疤?

You look nervous. Is it the scars?

想不想知道这疤怎么来的?

You wanna know how I got them?

靠近点儿,嘿

Come here. Hey.

看着我

Look at me.

本来我有个老婆 很漂亮,像你一样

So I had a wife. She was beautiful, like you...

她总说我太多愁善感

...who tells me I worry too much...

说我应该多笑一笑

...who tells me I ought to smile more...

可她赌博欠了一屁

...who gambles and gets in deep with the sharks. Hey.

终于有一天 他们弄花了她的脸

One day they carve her face.

可我们没钱做手术 她痛苦得无法自拔

And we have no money for surgeries. She can't take it.

我只想再看看她的笑脸

I just wanna see her smile again. Hm?

我只想让她知道 我不在乎什么刀疤

I just want her to know that I don't care about the scars.

所以

So...

我把刀塞进嘴里,轻轻一划

...I stick a razor in my mouth and do this...

成了这样

...to myself.

可你知道吗? 她却受不了我这份尊容

And you know what? She can't stand the sight of me.

弃我而去

She leaves.

现在我想明白了

Now I see the funny side.

现在我天天都在笑

Now I'm always smiling.

性子挺烈的嘛,我喜欢

You got a little fight in you. I like that.

那你肯定也喜欢我

Then you're gonna love me.

放下枪

Drop the gun.

可以,只要你轻轻的 摘下那张小面具

Oh, sure. You just take off your little mask...

秀一秀您的庐山真面目,嗯?

...and show us all who you really are. Hm?

放开她

Let her go.

拜托 对白有点深度...

Very poor choice of words.

你没事吧?

Are you all right?

千万别有下一次了

Let's not do that again.

- 哈维没事吧? - 他很安全

- Is Harvey okay? - He's safe.

谢谢

Thank you.

吉姆,一切都完了

Jim, it's over.

只要刘还在我们手上 他们就拿不到钱

As long as they don't get to Lau, we've cut off their funds.

诉讼完了

The prosecution's over.

没人敢上庭了,谁都知道

Nobody's standing up in front of a judge...

连法官大人跟警局长 都难逃一死

...while judges and police commissioners are getting blown away.

- 还有登特呢? - 如果他够识相

- What about Dent? - He's got any sense...

登特应该快到墨西哥了

...Dent's halfway to Mex...

那个混被你关哪了?

So where do you keep your trash?

你得照常出庭 至少活到庭审结束

You're due in court. I need you alive long enough to get you on the record.

你们保不了我 你们连自己都保不了

You can't protect me. You can't even protect yourselves.

不想合作?那你就回不来了 直接送你进重犯监狱

You refuse to cooperate, you're not coming back here, you go to County.

算算你得在那蹲多久?

How long do you calculate you'll last in there?

向我发难,他们也拿不回钱

Targeting me won't get their money.

我知道黑道的人 从不会束手就擒

I knew the Mob wouldn't go down easily...

但这次不同,他们玩过界了

...but this is different. They crossed a line.

是你先过的界

You crossed the line first.

是你一点一点 把他们逼入绝境

You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation.

在绝境中,他们找了一个 自己都不了解的人

And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand.

坏人没那么复杂,阿尔弗雷德

Criminals aren't complicated, Alfred.

最重要是知道 他们想要什么

We just need to figure out what he's after.

恕我直言,韦恩少爷

With respect, Master Wayne...

也许这是一个 你也不完全了解的人

...perhaps this is a man you don't fully understand either.

很久以前,那时我还在缅

A long time ago, I was in Burma...

和几个朋友为当地政工作

...and my friends and I were working for the local government.

他们想用一些宝石

They were trying to buy the loyalty of tribal leaders...

招安那些部落首领

...by bribing them with precious stones...

可在仰光北部的一个森林里 宝石被一个强盗给劫了

...but their caravans were being raided in a forest north of Rangoon by a bandit.

所以我们就负责查找这批宝石

So we went looking for the stones.

可六个月下来 没发现一个跟他交易的人

But in six months, we never met anyone who traded with him.

后来有一天 我看见一个小孩

One day, I saw a child playing with a ruby...

拿着一块橘子大的红宝石在玩

...the size of a tangerine.

那强盗把宝石全扔了

The bandit had been throwing them away.

- 那他干嘛还抢? - 因为他觉得好玩

- So why steal them? - Because he thought it was good sport.

因为有些人 对有逻辑的东西不感兴趣,比如钱

Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money.

对于他们,收买♥♥、威胁、理喻、谈判 全都不管用

They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with.

有些人就想看到世界陷入混乱

Some men just wanna watch the world burn.

您是哪位,先生?

Your name, sir?

果园路8,哈维·登特人在那儿

Eighth and Orchard. You'll find Harvey Dent there.

看看名字

Check the names.

理查德·登特

"Richard Dent. "

派崔克·哈维

"Patrick Harvey. "

加起来,哈维·登特

Harvey Dent.

在你的人破坏现场之前,给我10分钟

I need 10 minutes with the scene before your men contaminate it.

我们破坏现场? 因为你他们才死的

It's because of you these guys are dead...

探长!

Detective!

给我们几分钟

Give us a minute, guys.

墙面是实砖的

That's brick underneath.

想用子弹还原弹道?

Gonna take ballistics off a shattered bullet?



No.

还原指纹

Fingerprints.

不管还原什么,动作快点

Whatever you're gonna do, do it fast.

他已经把下一个目标提前登报了安东尼·加西亚市长,享年40

Because we found his next target. He's put it in tomorrow's paper.

不知道这声音够不够大,先生

I'm not sure you made it loud enough, sir.

找我什么事,里斯先生?

What can I do for you, Mr. Reese?

你不是叫我再评估一次 刘氏公的帐目吗?

You wanted me to do the diligence on the LSI Holdings deal again.

我还真发现一些问题

Well, I found some irregularities.

他们的总裁早被收监了

Their CEO is in police custody.

不,不是指他们的数据 是你们的

No, not with their numbers, with yours.

应用科技部,韦恩企业的一整个部门

Applied Sciences. Whole division of Wayne Enterprises...

一夜之间全消失了

...just disappeared overnight.

我就去了档案室 翻看了一些旧文件

I went down to the archives and I started pulling some old files.

记得新闻里那些被压扁的警车吗

Don't tell me you didn't recognize your baby...

看看那是谁的杰作

...pancaking cop cars on the evening news.

现在整个研发部成天都在烧钱

Now you got the entire R & D Department burning through cash...

仅宣称是为军方研制移

...claiming it's related to cell phones for the Army?

这回你又帮他造什么? 导弹飞艇?

What are you building for him now, a rocket ship?

听好了

I want...

今后每年给我一千万,到我死为止

...$ 10 million a year for the rest of my life.

咱们别绕弯子了

Let me get this straight.

你以为你的客户

You think that your client...

世上最富有,最具影响力之一的人

One of the wealthiest, most powerful men in the world...

是一个神秘的侠客?

...is secretly a vigilante...

整夜飞出去 赤手空拳把歹徒砸成肉酱

...who spends his nights beating criminals to a pulp with his bare hands...

然后你想敲这人的竹杠?

...and your plan is to blackmail this person?

祝你好运

Good luck.



When...

我把这收好

Keep that.

这是原始扫描

This is your original scan.

这个是重建的

Here it is reengineered.

这个就是他装子弹的时候 留下的指纹

And there's the thumbprint he left when he pushed the round in the clip.

我给你拷贝一份

I'll get you a copy.

韦恩先生,你重组了研发部?

Mr. Wayne, did you reassign R & D?

对,为一个政的通讯工程

Yeah. Government telecommunications project.

我怎么不知道跟政还有合作?

Wasn't aware we had any government contracts.

路修斯,这事我不想让太多人知道

You know, Lucius, I'm playing this one pretty close to the chest.

当我没说

Fair enough.

蝙蝠侠始终没有现身

With no word from the Batman...

在悼念罗伯局长的同时

...even as they mourn Commissioner Loeb...

还要担心小丑登在《高谭时报》上的

...these cops have to wonder if the Joker will make good on his threat...

市长悼文是否会变为现实

...in the obituary column of The Gotham Times to kill the mayor.

我查遍了所有数据 发现四个可能性

I've checked all the databases. There are four possibles.

严密查询周围住家情况

Cross-reference the addresses.

重点关照周边酒店 能俯视仪仗队的那种

Look for Parkside, overlooking the parade.

找到一个

I got one.

梅尔文·怀特,兰道夫公♥1502

Melvin White, 1502 Randolph Apartments.

被控重度伤害罪 进过两次精神病院

Aggravated assault, moved to Arkham twice.

上面情况怎么样?

What do you got on the roof?

一切正常,不过说实话 这上面窗户太多了

We're tight, but frankly, there's a lot of windows up here.

罗伯局长毕生致力于维护

Commissioner Loeb dedicated his life to law enforcement...

维持社会秩序

...and to the protection of his community.

记得我在上任之初

I remember when I first took office...

我问他是否愿意继续担任局长

...and I asked if he wanted to stay on as commissioner.

他说他愿意,只要不谈政

And he said he would, provided I kept my politics out of his office.

他不喜欢拐弯抹角 他也用不着

Clearly he was not a man who minced words, nor should he have been.

他的很多政策都不受欢迎

A number of policies that he enacted as commissioner were unpopular.

投诉电和信函 不断地飞进我的办公室

Policies that flooded my office with angry calls and letters...

- 是谁? - 怎么回事?

- Who's that? - What happened?

他们抢了我们的枪

They took our guns.

还有制

And our uniforms.

他的牺牲让我们认识到

And as we recognize the sacrifice of this man...

和平是要付出代价的

...we must remember that vigilance is the price of safety.

仪仗队,听令!

Stand by. Honor guard.

立正,举枪

Attention. Port arms.

预备!瞄准!放!

Ready! Aim! Fire!

预备!瞄准!

Ready! Aim!

预备!瞄准!

Ready! Aim!

趴下!别动!

Stay down! Don't move!

市长先生 快把市长送走

Mr. Mayor. Get him out of here.

- 回头我再找你 - 你还回去干嘛?

- I'll see you later. - Why are you going back?

你先出去

Get out of here.

把你所知的 小丑的事都告诉我

Tell me what you know about the Joker.



No.

对不起,芭芭拉

I'm sorry, Barbara.

吉米,去陪妹妹玩去,快去

Jimmy, go play with your sister. Go ahead, honey.

有什么要求,有什么需要

If there's anything we can do, anything you need...

尽管提出来

...we're here for you.



Shh.

你当时在那儿吗?

Are you out there?

在吗?是你害我们这样的,是你!

Are you? You brought this craziness on us. You did!

是你害的我们!

You brought this on us!

关了吧,他不会来的 他根本不想见咱们

Switch it off, he ain't coming. He doesn't wanna talk to us.

只能替他想见的人祈祷了

God help whoever he does wanna talk to.

能不能找个清静点的地方? 这里说话都听不见

Can't we go someplace quieter? We can't hear each other talk.

谁说我想听你说话了?

What makes you think I wanna hear you talk?

什么?

What?

- 啊? - 二号

- Yeah? Second.

好的

Okay.

- 哈维,你在哪儿呢? - 你在哪儿呢?

- Harvey, where are you? Where are you?

重案组啊,你怎么还没来?

I'm where you should be, at Major Crimes.

乱的我都忙不过来了

I'm trying to deal with all of this mess.

- 麻烦把指纹分给我看下 - 瑞秋,听着,那里不安全

- Can I get the fingerprint analysis? - Rachel, listen. You're not safe there.

- 这里都是戈登的人 - 戈登死了

- This is Gordon's unit. - Gordon's gone.

- 他打了包票的 - 结果他死了

He vouched for these men. - And he's gone.

小丑的下个目标就是你

The Joker's named you next.

老天,到底还有谁 能让咱们信得过?

God, is there someone, is there anyone in this town we can trust?

布鲁斯

Bruce.

布鲁斯·韦恩还信得过

We can trust Bruce Wayne.

不,瑞秋,我知道 你们是好朋友,可是

No. Rachel, I know you're his friend, but...

哈维,相信我

Harvey, trust me.

布鲁斯的公现在是最安全的地方

Bruce's penthouse is now the safest place in the city.

那你马上去那里

Then you go straight there.

谁也不要告诉 我到时去那里找你

Don't tell anybody and I'll find you there.

我爱你

I love you.

小丑在哪?

I want the Joker.

大家都是明白人

From one professional to another...

如果你真想吓唬谁 挑个好点的地方

...you're trying to scare somebody, pick a better spot.

这种高度,掉下去也摔不死我

From this height, the fall wouldn't kill me.

- 正合我意 - 啊!

- I'm counting on it. - Huh!

- 他在哪? - 我不知道,都是他来找我们

- Where is he? - I don't know where he is. He found us.

他肯定有朋友

He must have friends.

他能有朋友?你见过这家伙没?

Friends? Have you met this guy?

总得有人知道他在哪

Someone knows where he is.

谁也不会吐露半个字

Nobody's gonna tell you nothing.

他们早把你吃透了

They're wise to your act.

你行事有准则 而小丑,他没准则

You got rules. The Joker, he's got no rules.

没人会为了你同他作对 想要抓他,只有一个方法

Nobody's gonna cross him for you. If you want this guy, you got one way.

你也早就知道了

But you already know what that is.

就是摘下这张面具 让他来找你

Just take off that mask, let him come find you.

或者让更多人 在你的优柔寡断中送命

Or you can let a couple more people get killed while you make up your mind.

喜欢耍把戏是不是?

You wanna play games?

感觉怎么样?

How's that feel?

- 你不会的! - 我不会的!

- You wouldn't. - I wouldn't!

你以为我不会?

- You don't think I will? - Mm-mm.

你以为我不会?

- You don't think I will? - Mm-mm.

不,不,我是不会

No. No, I wouldn't.

所以生杀大权不能留给我

That's why I'm not gonna leave it up to me.

人头,留着你的脑袋

Heads, you get to keep your head.



Tails...

你就认倒霉吧

...not so lucky.

那么到底告不告诉我小丑的事?

So you wanna tell me about the Joker?

- 再来一次 - 我什么都不知道!别来了!

- Let's go again. - I don't know anything! God, don't!

这游戏不是你做主

You're not playing the odds, friend.

再来一次

Let's do it again.

你要拿一条人命作赌注?

You'd leave a man's life to chance?

- 并非如此 - 他叫希夫,托马斯

- Not exactly. - His name's Schiff, Thomas.

他患有精神分 曾经是精神病院的病人

He's a paranoid schizophrenic, former patient at Arkham.

小丑专挑这种人 能从他嘴里套出什么?

The kind of mind the Joker attracts. What do you expect to learn from him?

小丑杀了戈登 现在他打算杀瑞秋

The Joker killed Gordon. He's gonna kill Rachel.

你象征着希望,而我永远不行

You're the symbol of hope I could never be.

你打击犯罪团伙的那份坚决

Your stand against organized crime...

是几十年来高谭市 第一道法理之光

...is the first legitimate ray of light in Gotham in decades.

一旦被人看到这一幕 那就功亏一篑了

If anyone saw this, everything would be undone.

栽在你手上的罪犯 将会被无罪释放

The criminals you arrested would be released...

吉姆·戈登的血将会白流

...and Jim Gordon will have died for nothing.

你明天得主持一个发布会

You're gonna hold a press conference tomorrow.

- 为什么? - 不能再让人因我而死了

- Why? - No one else will die because of me.

高谭市的未来交给你了

Gotham's in your hands now.

你不能

You can't.

你不能认输

You can't give in.

你不能认输!

You can't give in!

哈维来电

Harvey called.

他说蝙蝠侠要自首

He said Batman's gonna turn himself in.

我别无选择

I have no choice.

你真的以为那样 就可以阻止小丑继续杀人?

You honestly think that's gonna keep the Joker from killing people?

也许不能 但我手上已沾了太多血

Maybe not. But I have enough blood on my hands.

我终于看清了 要想阻止他,我应该扮演什么角色

And I've seen now what I would have to become to stop men like him.

你曾经说过 如果有一天我的使命完成了

You once told me that if the day came when I was finished...

我们就可以在一起

...that we'd be together.

布鲁斯,别让我成为 你回归的唯一动力

Bruce, don't make me your one hope for a normal life.

当时是真心话吗?

Did you mean it?

是的

Yes.

布鲁斯

Bruce.

如果你去自首 他们是不会让我们在一起的

If you turn yourself in, they're not gonna let us be together.

- 日志也不留吗? - 什么都不留

Logs as well? Everything.

任何跟路修斯或瑞秋有关的

Anything that could lead back to Lucius or Rachel.

人们一个接一个死去,阿尔弗雷德 给我提点建议吧?

People are dying, Alfred. What would you have me do?

,韦恩少爷,要学会忍

Endure, Master Wayne. Take it.

人们会因此而恨你 但这才是蝙蝠侠

They'll hate you for it, but that's the point of Batman.

他可以被排斥 他可以做别人做不来的抉择

He can be the outcast. He can make the choice that no one else can make.

正确的抉择

The right choice.

不,今天我知道蝙蝠侠也有极限

No, today I found out what Batman can't do.

这次我没法忍

He can't endure this.

今天你该说我早告诉过你

Today you get to say "I told you so. "

今天,我不想说

Today, I don't want to.

不过,我的确早告诉过你了

But I did bloody tell you.

我猜他们会把我一块儿铐起来

I suppose they're gonna lock me up as well...

作为你的帮凶

...as your accomplice.

帮凶?我会说你才是主谋

Accomplice? I'm gonna tell them the whole thing was your idea.

女士们先生们 召开这次媒体发布会有两个原因

Ladies and gentlemen, I've called this press conference for two reasons.

第一,向高谭市市民保证

Firstly, to assure the citizens of Gotham...

小丑的事我们已经揭尽全力

...that everything that can be done over the Joker killings is being done.

第二,是因为蝙蝠侠提出要自首

Secondly, because the Batman has offered to turn himself in.

但是让我们好好想想

But let's consider the situation.

我们真应该向恐低头吗?

Should we give in to this terrorist's demands?

- 我们真的相信他会 - 你竟然为一个

Do we really think he's gonna...?

非法的侠客 视广大人生命而不顾?

You'd rather protect an outlaw vigilante than the lives of citizens?

蝙蝠侠是非法的

The Batman is an outlaw.

但那不是我们要他自首的原因

That's not why we demand he turn himself in...

我们这么做是因为我们怕了

...we're doing it because we're scared.

一直以来,我们对蝙蝠侠的 所作所为都津津乐道

We've been happy to let Batman clean up our streets till now.

这次情况比以往要糟得多

Things are worse than ever! Amen.

是的,没错

Yes, they are.

但是黎明之前总是最黑暗的

But the night is darkest just before the dawn.

我向你们保证

And I promise you...

黎明就要来了

...the dawn is coming.

总有一天,蝙蝠侠会因伏法而走下神台 但那是为了我们

One day, the Batman will have to answer for the laws he's broken. But to us...

而不是因为那个疯子

...not to this madman.

- 不能再死警了! - 对!

- No more dead cops! Yeah!

快让他自首!

He should turn himself in!

- 交出蝙蝠侠!快点! - 他在哪呢!

Give us the Batman! Come on! Where is he?

那好吧,把蝙蝠侠抓起来吧

So be it. Take the Batman into custody.

- 什么? - 他来了?

What? Is he here?

我就是蝙蝠侠

I am the Batman.

- 什么? - 别逗了

What? Come on.

阿尔弗雷德

Alfred.

他怎么能让哈维顶替他?

Why is he letting Harvey do this?

- 他去发布会现场了 - 我知道,可他是只作壁上观

- He went down to the press conference. - I know. He just stood by.

也许布鲁斯先生和登特先生

Perhaps both Bruce and Mr. Dent...

都相信蝙蝠侠任重而道远,不应该

...believe that Batman stands for something more important...

泯灭在恐的戏言中,道威斯小姐

...than the whims of a terrorist, Miss Dawes...

即便人们会因此而恨他

...even if everyone hates him for it.

但这就是他所做出的牺牲

That's the sacrifice he's making.

他不仅仅是想当个英雄 而是想比英雄做得更多

He's not being a hero. He's being something more.

对,你说的很对

Yeah, you're absolutely right.

让哈维代他受过确实不是英雄之举

Letting Harvey take the fall for this is not heroic at all.

你比谁都了解他

You know him better than anyone.

是的

I do.

时机合适的时候 帮我把这个交给他好吗?

Will you give this to him for me? When the time is right?

我怎么知道什么时候?

How will I know?

信没封口

It's not sealed.

再见,阿尔弗雷德

Goodbye, Alfred.

再见,瑞秋

Bye, Rachel.

对不起,没来得及跟你商量

I didn't have time to talk this through.

你这是要干嘛?

What are you doing?

他们要把我转到中拘留所

They're transferring me to Central Holding.

这是小丑的好机会,他要是来了 蝙蝠侠就会将他拿下

This is the Joker's chance, and when he attacks, the Batman will take him down.

听我说,这太危险了

Listen. This is too dangerous.

把人送到监狱,接下来是监狱方面的事了 沿途一律为你们开道

We get this guy to County, he's their problem. The streets will be cleared...

出发吧,什么情况车队都不要停

...so let's go. The convoys stop for no reason.

希望你动作快点,伙计

I hope you got some moves, pal.

他在拿你当诱饵 他自己也不敢说能抓到小丑

He's using you as bait. He doesn't know if he can get the Joker.

他就没赢过

He's failed so far.

你怎么知道他怎么想的?

How do you know what he's thinking?

我就是知道 再说,这不是你一个人的事

I just do. Anyway, this isn't just about you.

那么多的人指望你

What about the people depending on you...

让这里重现光明 你的荣誉,你的

...to clean the city up and do it honorably and...?

哈维,告诉大家真

Harvey. Tell everyone the truth.

人头,我放手一搏

Heads, I go through with it.

这是拿命作赌注!你不能

This is your life. You can't leave...

- 拿这种事碰运气! - 不是碰

...something like that to chance. - I'm not.

你是创造运气

You make your own luck.

嘿,跟其他人一样,你得等着

Hey, you wait like everybody else, pal.

什么他妈鬼东西?

What the hell is that?

前方受阻,前方受阻!

Obstruction ahead, obstruction ahead!

见鬼!所有人员转往地下通道 重复,转往地下

Damn it! All units divert down onto Lower Fifth. I repeat, exit down.

转往地下!

Exit down!

地下通道? 在那儿还不成了瓮中之鳖?

Lower Fifth? We'll be like turkeys on Thanksgiving.

上帝,快,快离开这里,快点儿!

Jesus. Come on, get us out of here. Let's go.

听着,我们需要增援 我们有麻烦了

Listen, we need backup. We've got company.

有大烦了,老兄

We got trouble, guys.

荷枪待命!

Lock and load!

那又他妈是什么?

The hell was that?

- 这车能扛得住,对吧? - 得用点更大的家伙

- These are built for that, right? - He'll need something...

才能打穿

...a lot bigger to get through this.

什么东西?

What is that?

什么来着,火箭筒?

What is that, a bazooka?

早知这样不当警了!

I didn't sign up for this!

小心!

Look out.

小心!

Look out!

呼哈!

Hmm.

快,快开!

Come on, let's go!

哈维,哈维,哈维·登特

Harvey, Harvey, Harvey Dent.

劳驾你让让,我想亲自开

Oh, excuse me. I wanna drive.

正在扫描所有系统 正在扫描所有系统

Scanning all systems. Scanning all systems.

咱们得回上面去 还要空中支援,越快越好!

We gotta get topside. We need air support, now!

我爱死这个活儿了,真爱死了

I like this job. I like it.

损坏级别,灾难级 弹出程序已启动

Damage catastrophic. Eject sequence initiated.

再见

Goodbye.

我们到地方了 马上给他们点儿颜色看看

We're on point, ready to give them some of their own medicine.

我说什么来着,有空中支援的

That's what I'm talking about. Air cav.

很好,给我掉他们

Okay, rack them up.

干掉,干掉,干掉他们

Rack them up, rack them up, rack them up.

事情不妙

That's not good.

,这下完了!

Okay, that's not good!

蝙蝠侠终于来了

Now, there's a Batman.

喔,你想玩玩,那就来吧

Ooh, you wanna play. Come on.

来吧

Come on.

没撞着他!

He missed!

你不能在这儿停车 这不成了活靶子吗!

You can't stop here. We're like sitting ducks!

来吧,来吧

Come on, come on.

来吧,来吧,我正等着呢 正想让你这么干呢,来吧!

Come on. Come on. I want you to do it, I want you to do it. Come on!

快来吧

Come on.

来吧,我等的时间已经够长了 你早就该下手了,来撞我吧

Come on. I want you to do it, I want you to do it. Come on, hit me.

来撞我吧!快来撞我吧!

Come on, hit me. Come on, hit me!

撞我!

Hit me!

这下让我看看啊!

Come on, come on. Aah!

再给我一分钟不行吗?

Could you please just give me a minute?

总算抓住你了,狗

We got you, you son of a bitch.

戈登,你还真是事不惊人死不休

Gor... You do like to play things pretty close to the chest.

哈维,人抓住了

We got him, Harvey.

登特先生! 身为高谭市的大英雄有何感想?

Mr. Dent! How does it feel to be the biggest hero in Gotham?

不,我不算英雄

No, I'm no hero. Gotham's finest, they're the heroes.

但你和你的团队

But you and your office...

一直在和蝙蝠侠携手合作啊

...have been working with the Batman all along.

才没有,不过我相信他做的事是正确的

No, but I trusted him to do the right thing.

- 比方说呢? - 救了我这条命

Which was? - Saving my ass.

好了,大家,到此为止了 请让当事人离开,让他走吧

All right, people, that's enough. Let him be. Let him be.

多谢你,探员

Thank you, detective.

我和我担惊受怕的漂亮女友有个约会

I've got a date with a pretty upset girlfriend.

- 能想象得到,律师先生 - 登特先生

- I figured, counselor. Mr. Dent, sir...

- 给头版留张照片好么,先生? - 登特先生

...how about one for the front page, sir? Mr. Dent.

你们所有人,全都别往前凑!

Stand away! All of you!

别给他的流氓律师钻了空子,明不明白?

I don't want anything for his Mob lawyer to use, you understand?

死而复生了?

Back from the dead.

嗯,我

I, uh...

不能拿家人安全去冒险啊

...couldn't risk my family's safety.

有线索么?

What do we got?

没有,指纹、DNA和牙科记录 跟资料库的都对不上

Nothing. No matches on prints, DNA, dental.

衣服也是私人货,没商标

Clothing is custom, no labels.

口袋里除了刀子就是刀子

Nothing in his pockets but knives and lint.

连名字也不知道

No name.

- 假名也没有 - 回家吧,戈登

- No other alias. Go home, Gordon.

这个小丑得关到明早 你回家休息去吧

The clown'll keep till morning. Go get some rest.

养精蓄锐很有必要

You're gonna need it.

明天你要干的活儿还多着呢

Tomorrow you take the big job.

现在先什么也别说了 大家为戈登探员喝彩!

You don't have any say in the matter. Commissioner Gordon.

抱歉,我不能让你去冒险

I'm sorry, I couldn't risk your safety.

看看这帮混账王八蛋

Look at these ugly bastards.

- 我觉得难受 - 你杀了警

- I don't feel good. You're a cop killer.

你现在居然还有感觉,这就不错了

You're lucky to be feeling anything below the neck.

- 求求你了! - 滚进笼子去!

- Please! - Step away from the bars!

我前胸很疼

My insides hurt.

爸爸,蝙蝠侠救了你吗?

Did Batman save you, Daddy?

实际上,这次

Actually, this time...

是我救了他

...I saved him.

交代没有?

Has he said anything yet?

晚上好啊,探员

Evening, commissioner.

哈维·登特没能回家

Harvey Dent never made it home.

- 他当然回不去了 - 你把他怎么了?

- Of course not. - What have you done with him?

我?

Me?

我被关在这儿呢

I was right here.

你派谁送他回去的?

Who did you leave him with?

嗯?是你的手下吗?

Hm? Your people?

当然,得先假设一下 他们还是的手下

Assuming, of course, that they are still your people...

而不是马洛尼的伙计们

...and not Maroni's.

探员,你是不是觉得很丧气

Does it depress you, commissioner...

知道自己有多孤单了吧?

...to know just how alone you really are?

你不觉得自己对哈维·登特的处境 负有一定责任吗?

Does it make you feel responsible for Harvey Dent's current predicament?

- 他人在哪儿? - 几点了?

- Where is he? - What's the time?

问这有什么用?

What difference does that make?

嗯,根据不同时间情况 他可能是完人一个,也可能溅得到处都是

Well, depending on the time, he may be in one spot or several.

- 你要想玩玩的话… - 嗯哼?

- Lf we're gonna play games... - Mm-hm?

我出去喝杯咖啡

...I'm gonna need a cup of coffee.

噢,唱白脸的下场,唱红脸的该上了?

Ah, the "good cop, bad cop" routine?

不尽然

Not exactly.

千万别先打头,受害者先是头晕 然后就感受不到你下次的

Never start with the head. The victim gets all fuzzy. He can't feel the next...

明白了?

See?

你要找的是我,现在我来了

You wanted me. Here I am.

我想看看你会怎么做

I wanted to see what you'd do.

你果然也没让我失望

And you didn't disappoint.

你让五个人因你而死

You let five people die.

然后让登特替你背黑锅

Then you let Dent take your place.

- 连我都觉得你这么做太冷血了 - 登特在哪儿?

- Even to a guy like me, that's cold. - Where's Dent?

那些黑帮的白想让你消失 他们就可以重新随心所欲了

Those Mob fools want you gone so they can get back to the way things were.

但是我知道真,没回头路可走了 你已经改变了一切

But I know the truth. There's no going back. You've changed things.

- 而且是永远的 - 那你为什么想杀我?

- Forever. - Then why do you wanna kill me?

我才没想杀你

I don't wanna kill you.

没了你我可怎么办? 回去耍耍那些黑帮份子?不,不

What would I do without you? Go back to ripping off Mob dealers? No, no.

我才不想那样,是你

No. No, you...

是你让我变得更加完整!

You complete me.

- 你是个为钱杀人的垃圾 - 别学他们的口气,你和他们不同类

- You're garbage who kills for money. - Don't talk like one of them. You're not.

就算你想,也不可能

Even if you'd like to be.

在他们眼里,你就是个怪胎

To them, you're just a freak...

跟我一样

...like me.

他们现在需要你

They need you right now...

当他们不需要你...

...but when they don't...

拼命躲你都怕来不及

...they'll cast you out like a leper.

你也明白,他们的道德,准则

You see, their morals, their code...

都是些烂透的笑话

...it's a bad joke.

有个小灾小难,就屁滚尿流了

Dropped at the first sign of trouble.

规矩能容忍他们到哪里 他们就遵守到哪里,我会让你看到

They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you.

只要一有风吹草动,这些

When the chips are down, these...

这些所谓的有教养的人士

These civilized people...

是如何相互吞噬的

...they'll eat each other.

你看,我不算是怪胎

See, I'm not a monster.

只不过我的水平高人一等罢了

I'm just ahead of the curve.

登特在哪?

Where's Dent?

你一直遵守这些规则 还觉得它们能救了你

You have all these rules, and you think they'll save you.

- 他不会过火的 - 我只有一条规则

- He's in control. - I have one rule.

噢,那只要打破它 就在你眼前了

Oh. Then that's the rule you'll have to break to know the truth.

♥”

Which is?

最聪明的生活方式 就是不管所有规则

The only sensible way to live is without rules.

而且今晚,你就要打破你唯一的规则了

And tonight you're gonna break your one rule.

我想也是

I'm considering it.

时间只剩一分钟了 你必须遵守我的游戏规则

There's only minutes left, so you'll have to play my game...

如果你还想救出他们其中的一个

...if you wanna save one of them.

他们

"Them"?

曾经一度,我以为你最关心登特

You know, for a while there, I thought you really were Dent.

当我看到你跳下楼去救那女的...

The way you threw yourself after her.

接下来全看你的了

Look at you go.

哈维知不知道你和他的小兔兔...

Does Harvey know about you and his little bunny?

他们在哪儿?!

Where are they?!

杀一个,保一个

Killing is making a choice.

- 他们在哪儿?! - 两条命,你选一条

- Where are they?! - Choose between one life or the other.

你的地区检察官朋友 还是他的小红脸女朋友

Your friend the district attorney, or his blushing bride-to-be.

你什么也不是,手里一张牌也打不出

You have nothing, nothing to threaten me with.

除了这身力气,没任何办法

Nothing to do with all your strength.

别着急,我告诉你他们在哪儿,两个都说

Don't worry, I'm gonna tell you where they are, both of them.

接下来是重点,你得做出选择

And that's the point. You'll have to choose.

他在25052大街

He's at 25052nd Street...

而她,在西塞罗地区的埃克斯大街

...and she's on Avenue X at Cicero.

- 你去救哪个? - 瑞秋

- Which one you going after? - Rachel.

咱们去救登特!

We're getting Dent!

25052大街!

25052nd Street!

喂?

Hello?

有人吗?

Can anybody hear me?

喂!

Hello!

- 瑞秋? - 哈维

- Rachel? - Harvey.

谢天谢地,哈维!你还好吗?

Oh, Harvey, thank God. Are you okay?

我还行,我在

I'm all right. I'm in a...

在一家仓库里 他们把我绑住了,身边全是油桶

I'm in a warehouse. They got me wired to these oil drums.

我这边也是

I am too.

哈维

Harvey.

我想打电

I want my phone call.

打电,打电,我想打电

I want it. I want it. I want my phone call.

很好

That's nice.

我杀了你多少朋友?

How many of your friends have I killed?

这行20年了

I'm a 20-year man...

我能分出哪些是欠教训的混混

...and I know the difference between punks who need a lesson in manners...

哪些是喜欢被打的变,就好比你

...and the freaks like you who would just enjoy it.

你杀了我六个朋友

And you killed six of my friends.

六个?

Six?

行行好,我身上很疼

Please. My insides hurt.

我他妈才不管,给我退后

I don't really care. Back away.

老大说了,他能让所有杂音都消失

The boss said he'd make the voices go away.

他说他能走进人心 用闪耀的光换掉它

He said he'd go inside and replace them with bright lights...

好象圣诞节那样

...like Christmas.

小子,我看你是疯了,退后

You're out of your mind, pal. Back off.

医生,到收容处来 快把门打开

Medic to the holding tank. Come on. Get the door open.

你们几个退后!

You guys, back off!

听着,时间不多了

Listen, we don't have a lot of time.

他们告诉我,我们两个人只有一个能活

They told me that only one of us was gonna make it...

要让我们的朋友来选择

...and that they were gonna let our friends choose.

没事儿的,瑞秋

Okay, Rachel.

一切都会好的,不会有事的 他们已经去救你了

It's gonna be fine. It's gonna be all right. They're coming for you.

你听我说,让我帮帮你

Listen to me. I'll help you. Just talk me through what's going on with you.

你能不能找到锋利的东西,什么都行?

Can you find something, anything, sharp?

我试试吧

I'm trying.

- 怎么 - 妈的

- What's...? - Shit.

哈维?

Harvey?

哈维,怎么了?

Harvey, what's happening?

所有空闲部队,在25052大街会合

All available units, converge at 25052nd Street.

你想知道我为什么喜欢用刀吗?

Do you wanna know why I use a knife?

用枪太快了

Guns are too quick.

你无法体会那种

You can't savor all the...

细微的情绪变化

...little emotions.

是这样的,在生命的最后一刻

You see, in their last moments...

人才会展现出他最真实的一面

...people show you who they really are.

所以,从某种意义上来说 我比你更了解你的朋友们

So in a way, I knew your friends better than you ever did.

想知道他们当中谁是懦夫吗?

Would you like to know which of them were cowards?

- 什么玩意? - 老天

What's that? Jeez.

他体表好象受了某种

He's got some kind of a...

- 挫伤 - 看来你不挨揍就难受

...contusion. - I know you're gonna enjoy this.

我就如你所愿 顺便也痛快痛快

I'm gonna have to try and enjoy it even more.

哦!哦!

Whoa, whoa!

把武器放下!

Just put it down.

别激动,别激动 把武器放下!

Take it easy. Take it easy. Drop the weapon now!

- 错是我犯的,只管崩了他! - 放他走!放下武器!

- It's my own damn fault, just shoot him! - Let him go now! Drop it!

- 抱歉?你说什么? - 你想怎么样?

- What? Sorry? - What do you want?

我只想打个电

I just want my phone call.

怎么了?你怎么样了?

What...? What...? What's happening?

说话啊,哪怕就一句!

Just talk to me, just for one second.

- 那好吧 - 很好

- All right? - Right.



Ow.

- - 嘘,别出声

- Ow. - Shh, shh, shh.

这是个

Is that a phone?

开车当心!

Mount the curb!

哈维,一旦有个万一 我想告诉你一件事,好吗?

Harvey, just in case, I wanna tell you something, okay?

瑞秋,别这么想,他们马上就到了

Don't think like that. They're coming.

我知道他们会来,但其实我并不想

I know they are, but I don't want them to.

没了你,我的生活毫无意义 我心里已经有了回复,是为你的

I don't wanna live without you, and I do have an answer for you.

我的回复是愿意

My answer is yes.

不!不!不!

No! No! No!

为什么是我!你为什么先来救我!

Not me! Why are you coming for me?

不!

No!

瑞秋!瑞秋!

Rachel! Rachel!

- 哈维 - 瑞秋!不!不!

- Harvey. - No! No! Rachel!

我没关系的

Okay.

瑞秋!

Rachel!

不!不!

No! No!

哈维,没事的,这样就好,你听我说

Harvey, it's okay. It's all right. Listen.

总有一天

Somewh...

警探,别这样!

No, commissioner!

瑞秋!不要!

Rachel! No!

你好啊

Hello there.

小丑从重案组逃跑了

Back at the MCU, the Joker's gone.

救走了刘?

With Lau?

小丑是故意被抓的

The Joker planned to be caught.

他就想我们把他关在重案组

He wanted me to lock him up in the MCU.

亲爱的布鲁斯

Dear Bruce:

我要对你坦诚一切

I need to be honest and clear.

我想嫁给哈维·登特

I'm going to marry Harvey Dent.

我爱他,想和他共度余生

I love him, and I wanna spend the rest of my life with him.

我曾对你说过,如果高谭市再也不需要蝙蝠侠,我们可以在一起

When I told you that if Gotham no longer needed Batman, we could be together...

我是真心实意的

...I meant it.

但现在我知道,那天大概不会来临,你自己还需要蝙蝠侠

But now I'm sure the day won't come when you no longer need Batman.

我真希望能等到那一天

I hope it does.

到那时,我会在你身边的

And if it does, I will be there...

不过,是作为一个朋友

...but as your friend.

哈维,对不起

I'm sorry, Harvey.

很抱歉,我令你失望了

I'm sorry to let you down.

或许你对我失去了信任吧 但,请不要对其他人也失去信任

If you lose your faith in me, please keep your faith in people.

永远爱你的,瑞秋

Love, now and always, Rachel.

我送早饭来了

Prepared a little breakfast.

- 那,不打扰了 - 阿尔弗雷德

- Very well, then. - Alfred.

韦恩少爷,请讲?

Yes, Master Wayne?

这一切是我造成的吗?

Did I bring this on her?

我以为自己带来的会是希望...

I was meant to inspire good...

而不是疯狂,也不是死亡

...not madness, not death.

你已经带来了希望 你给了高谭市的罪犯一记响亮的耳光

You have inspired good. But you spat in the faces of Gotham's criminals.

有些伤亡,在所难免的

Didn't you think there might be casualties?

黎明之前总是最黑暗的

Things always get worse before they get better.

但阿尔弗雷德,瑞秋她

But Rachel, Alfred.

瑞秋坚信你所捍卫的一切

Rachel believed in what you stood for...

也是我们所捍卫的一切

...what we stand for.

高谭市需要你

Gotham needs you.

不,高谭市需要的是她认可的英雄

No, Gotham needs its true hero...

而我却让一个疯子... 害得那个英雄半死不活

...and I let that murdering psychopath blow him half to hell.

不错,所以现在

Which is why, for now...

他们只能靠你了

...they're gonna have to make do with you.

她本来说好要等我的,阿尔弗雷德

She was gonna wait for me, Alfred.

登特还不知道

Dent doesn't know.

他永远不会知道了

He can never know.

那是什么?

What's that?

- 慢慢来,不急 - 那个强盗

- It can wait. - That bandit...

在缅丛林的那个

...in the forest in Burma.

- 你们抓到他了吗? - 是的

- Did you catch him? - Yes.

怎么办到的?

How?

我们放火烧了丛林

We burned the forest down.

他是一名在顶尖顾问公负责处理并购业务的律师,为人可信

He's credible, an M & A lawyer from a leading consultancy.

他声称,自己一直在等待蝙蝠侠 能做出正确的决策

He says he's waited as long as he can for Batman to do the right thing.

但现在,他决定亲自出击了

Now he's taking matters into his own hands.

我们会在5点钟直播蝙蝠侠的真实身份

We'll be live at 5 with the true identity of the Batman.

瑞秋的事,我很抱歉

I'm sorry about Rachel.

医生说你身处无尽的痛楚之中 但又不肯接受药物的治疗

The doctor says you're in agonizing pain, but that you won't accept medication.

还说你不肯

That you're refusing to...

接受皮肤移植手术

...accept skin grafts.

你还记不记得

Remember that name...

我还在内务部做事时

...you all had for me...

你们给我起的外号

...when I was at Internal Affairs?

是什么来着,戈登?

What was it, Gordon?

哈维,我

Harvey, I...

说吧

Say it.

说啊!

Say it!

双面人,双面人哈维

Two-Face. Harvey Two-Face.

我何必隐藏自己呢?

Why should I hide who I am?

我知道,你想提醒我提高警惕

I know you tried to warn me.

很抱歉

I'm sorry.

开车送你的是乌尔茨 他也是匪徒一伙的吗?

Wuertz picked you up. Was he working for them?

你知道送瑞秋的是谁吗?

Do you know who picked up Rachel?

哈维,我得了解手下哪些人是可信的

Harvey, I need to know which of my men I can trust.

你现在又肯听我的话了?

Why would you listen to me now?

我很遗憾,哈维

I'm sorry, Harvey.

没有

No.

你不用遗憾

No, you're not.

还没到那时候

Not yet.

这事情太疯狂了,也太过分了

This craziness, it's too much.

你早就该想到了

Should've thought about that before you let the clown out of the box.

你不想找他?

MARONl: You want him?

我可以告诉你,今天下午他人在哪里

I can tell you where he'll be this afternoon.

你人长得很丑,但办事还算漂亮

Not so crazy as you look.

早告诉过你,我说话算话

I told you, I'm a man of my word.

意大利人哪儿去了?

Where is the Italian?

所有作战部队,确保20分钟内到达目标地点

All tactical units will converge on the location in 20 minutes.

后备部队则包抄全部可供逃生的通道

I want auxiliary units to cover all possible getaway routes.

接着

Please.

小丑人,你打算怎么花你那一份?

Joker-man, what you do with all your money?

我是个品味寻常的人

You see, I'm a guy of simple taste.

我喜欢

I enjoy...



...dynamite...



...and gunpowder...

还有汽油

...and gasoline.

- ♥… - 别忙别忙

- What the...? - Ah, ah, ah.

你知道,它们有什么共同之处吗?

And you know the thing that they have in common?

都很便宜

They're cheap.

为让你揭穿蝙蝠侠的真实身份 他们付了你多少钱?

How much are they paying you to say who Batman is?

成败在此一举,刘要抓活的 至于小丑,死活都行

This is our chance. I want Lau alive. The Joker, either way.

嘿,吉姆,看看这个

Hey, Jim. Get a load of this.

接通下一位观众

Let's take the next caller.

哈维·登特不想向这疯子妥协

Harvey Dent didn't wanna give in to this maniac.

你觉得你比他强?

You think you know better?

我想,如果我们今天再和登特谈一次 他的看法大不相同

I think that if we could talk to Dent today, he may feel differently.

我们希望他早日康复 因为上帝知道,现在我们需要他

And we wish him a speedy recovery. Because God knows, we need him now.

你说过说话算话

You said you were a man of your word.

对,我说过

Oh, I am.

所以我只烧我那一半

I'm only burning my half.

你们脑子里除了钱就是钱

All you care about is money.

这个城市应该配个更有品位的罪犯

This town deserves a better class of criminal...

像我这样的

...and I'm gonna give it to them.

告诉你的人,他们被我收编了

Tell your men they work for me now.

这是我的城市

This is my city.

他们不会为怪胎卖♥♥命的

They won't work for a freak.

你说怪胎啊?

"Freak. "

吗不把你一刀刀剐了

Why don't we cut you up into little pieces...

然后拿肉喂狗呢?嗯?

...and feed you to your pooches? Hm?

然后咱们等着瞧,饿狗能有多衷心

And then we'll see how loyal a hungry dog really is.

这一切和钱无关

It's not about money...

而是要传出一个消息

...it's about sending a message.

一切都烧光吧

Everything burns.

- 你是谁? - 我感受到了天兆

- Who is this? I had a vision...

一个没有蝙蝠侠的世界

...of a world without Batman.

匪徒继续小偷小摸,好像例行公事

The Mob ground out a little profit...

呢,慢吞吞地破掉些小案子

...and the police tried to shut them down one block at a time.

那可就太无聊了

And it was so boring.

我改变主意了

I've had a change of heart.

我不想让里斯先生来大煞风景

I don't want Mr. Reese spoiling everything...

但光我自己玩也不太象话吧? 也得给别人一个机会啊

...but why should I have all the fun? Let's give someone else a chance.

如果一个小时之内 里斯·科尔曼还活着的话

If Coleman Reese isn't dead in 60 minutes...

我就炸掉一所医院

...then I blow up a hospital.

给每个警员下命令

Call in every officer.

让他们火速赶到身边的医院 撤离全部人员,展开搜索

Tell them to head to their nearest hospital and start evac and search.

给运输管理局、各所学校和监狱打电

Call the transit authority, school board, prisons.

把能开的大巴士都调出来 撤离医院的群众

Get every bus down to a hospital.

重点监视高谭中心医院 第一时间把人都撤出来

The priority is Gotham General. Wheel everybody out of that place right now.

你,你,你,还有你,跟我来

You, you and you, you come with me.

- 上哪儿去,长官? - 去保护里斯

- Where are we going, sir? - To get Reese.

我要你进系统查一查 戈登的手下和他们的亲属

I need you plugged in, checking Gordon's men and their families.

- 具体内容是? - 看有谁在住院

- Looking for? - Hospital admissions.

骑蝙蝠摩托去吗?

Will you be wanting the Batpod?

在这大中午的? 太张扬了吧

In the middle of the day? Not very subtle.

那就开兰博基尼去吧

The Lamborghini, then.

这下低调多了

Much more subtle.

劳驾,借过,让一让

Excuse me. Let me through. Excuse me. Okay.

长官,请帮个忙好吗?

Sir, could you help, please?

我给他找辆巴士去

I'm gonna find a bus for him.

长官,你真的认为会有

Sir? Commissioner, do you really think...

无辜的市民想杀了这个人吗?

...an ordinary citizen would try to kill this man?

长官,长官!

Sir. Commissioner.

拿车把后门围上!

Get the cars around the back!

好样的,山姆

Go. Keep rolling, Sam.

我看见奥布里恩和理查德了

I see O'Brien and Richards.

这两个人没有在高谭市住院的家属

No immediate family member admitted to a Gotham hospital.

- 他们想杀我 - 也许蝙蝠侠会来救你的

They're trying to kill me. - Well, maybe Batman can save you.

戴维斯,车上还有地方,把人送出来

Davis, they got space. Bring him out.

戴维斯!

Davis.

伯恩斯和扎克瑞呢

I saw Burns and Zachary.

也没有

Nothing on them.

还有一个我不认识的巡警

And a patrolman I don't know.

好,现在怎么办?

Okay, so, what now?

怎么办?咱们上哪儿去?

What do we do now? Where are we going?

把消息通知给戈登

Send the information to Gordon.

快撤离

Get out of here.

戴维斯

Davis.

夫人,现在我们要把人送走

Ma'am, we're gonna have to move him now.

- 你叫博格,对吗? - 探员

It's Berg, isn't it? - Commissioner.

孩子,你还好吧?

You okay, son?

你好啊

Hi.

你看

You know...

哈维,我不想把咱们的关系搞得太紧张

...I don't want there to be any hard feelings between us, Harvey.

- 你和那个… - 瑞秋!

- When you and... - Rachel!

和瑞秋被绑的时候

- Rachel were being abducted...

我还在戈登的大牢里关着呢

...I was sitting in Gordon's cage.

策划这事儿的不是我

I didn't rig those charges.

计划和人都是你出的

Your men, your plan.

你看看我,我像个按计划办事的人么?

Do I really look like a guy with a plan?

你还不了解我吧? 我就是那追着汽车的狗

You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars.

就算真追上了,也不知道该怎么办

I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it.

我不过是凭感觉来

You know? I just do things.

黑帮的人有计划,警方的人有计划

The Mob has plans. The cops have plans.

就连戈登也有

Gordon's got plans.

要知道,他们都是阴谋家

You know, they're schemers.

阴谋家总是把自己的小世界牢牢握在手心的

Schemers trying to control their little worlds.

我不算个阴谋家

I'm not a schemer.

我是让那些阴谋家意识到

I try to show the schemers...

他们为掌控一切而做出的努力 到底有多可悲、多可笑

...how pathetic their attempts to control things really are.

所以当我说来,别怕

So when I say... Ah. Come here.

当我说,你和你女朋友的惨事 不是我出于个人恩怨干的

When I say that you and your girlfriend was nothing personal...

你知道,我说的都是实话

...you'll know that I'm telling the truth.

- 我要借你的武器用用 - 什么?

- I'm gonna need your weapon. - What?

为什么?因为我老婆还在住院?

Why? Because my wife's in the hospital?

也可以那样说吧

Yeah, that'd be why.

你之所以这么惨 全是那些阴谋家造成的

It's the schemers that put you where you are.

你曾经也是个阴谋家,你有自己的计划

You were a schemer, you had plans...

结果看看,把自己计划成什么样儿了?

...and look where that got you.

警方正做出全部努力

Police are taking every precaution...

敦促人们不要莽然行事

...urging people not to take matters into their hands.

我不过是干了自己该干的

I just did what I do best.

我利用了你的小计划 然后把形势逆转了一下

I took your little plan and I turned it on itself.

看看我只用几个油桶和几颗子弹 就把这城市搞成什么样了?

Look what I did to this city with a few drums of gas and a couple of bullets.

嗯?猜一猜我发现什么了?

Hm? You know what I noticed?

计划进行完美的时候 没人会感到特别不安

Nobody panics when things go "according to plan. "

即便那个计划是惨无人道的

Even if the plan is horrifying.

假如我明天告诉媒体说我要毙了一个少年犯

If tomorrow I tell the press that, like, a gangbanger will get shot...

或者炸死一卡车士兵

...or a truckload of soldiers will be blowing up...

没人会感到慌张

...nobody panics.

因为那全是既有计划中的一个环节

Because it's all part of the plan.

但当我说那个不值钱的老市长会死的时候

But when I say that one little old mayor will die...

那时你看,大家就都像疯了似的!

...well, then, everyone loses their minds.

引进一些混乱的理念

Introduce a little anarchy...

扰乱一切都设定好了的秩序

...upset the established order...

一切的一切,就会变得一团混沌

...and everything becomes chaos.

我,就是混沌的代言人

I'm an agent of chaos.

对了,说到混沌,你知道其本质吗?

Oh, and you know the thing about chaos?

就是公平合理

It's fair.

- 你活 - 嗯哼

- You live. - Mm-hm.

你死

You die.

嗯,你终于开窍了

Mmm. Now we're talking.

里斯先生

Mr. Reese.

是韦恩先生吧?

That's Mr. Wayne, isn't it?

- 你的行为十分英勇啊 - 你说赶绿灯吗?

- That was a very brave thing you did. - Trying to catch the light?

- 你不是在保护货车吗? - 保护它干嘛?谁在里面?

- You weren't protecting the van? - Why? Who's in it?

你看我是不是该去医院?

Don't you think I should go to the hospital?

韦恩先生,你不常看新闻吧?

Don't watch a whole lot of news, do you, Mr. Wayne?

东南方向

Southeast.

是高谭中心医院

It's Gotham General.

- 楼里的人清空了吗? - 清空了

- Did you clear the building? Yeah.

你们肯定知道里面有多少人

You must know how many were inside.

你们有病人名单 给他们一个一个打电

You have patient lists, roll call.

现在有50人失踪,正好能装一车

Right now we're showing 50 people missing. One bus.

还有其他的巴士去医院接人 我看只是漏数了一辆

The other buses were heading off to hospitals. I guess we missed one.

那你猜猜看,哈维·登特可能在哪儿?

What's your guess about where Harvey Dent is?

继续找人,注意保密 要是有人问起,就说已经救出来了

Keep looking. And keep it to yourself. Anybody asks, we got him out.

给市长办公室打电

Get me the mayor's office on the line.

得动用国民警卫队了

We're gonna need the National Guard.

仍然有人员失踪

- People are still missing...

包括高谭有线电视台的麦克·恩格尔

...including GCN's own Mike Engel.

临时通知,现在插播一段 台里刚收到的视频

I'm now being told that we're cutting to a video GCN has just received.

我是今夜高谭的麦克·恩格尔

I'm Mike Engel for Gotham Tonight.

你们这些人怎么才愿意加入来玩呢?

"What does it take to make you people wanna join in?

你们没能杀了那个律师 看来我得让你们动起来

You failed to kill the lawyer. I've gotta get you off the bench...

- “加入这场游戏” - 动起来,加入游戏

...and into the game. Bench. Game.

- “夜晚再次来临,城市就是我的了

Come nightfall, this city is mine. Mine.

- “城市里所有的人,都要按我的规则玩” - 规则

- And anyone left here plays by my rules. - Rules.

福克斯先生,安全系统显示 有人侵入了研发部的系统

Mr. Fox? Security is showing a break-in at the R & D Department.

如果你们不想玩这个游戏

If you don't wanna be in the game...

- “就马上滚蛋” - 马上滚蛋

...get out now. - Get out now.

但赶往桥梁和隧的人会感到惊喜的

But the bridge-and-tunnel crowd are sure in for a surprise.

哈哈,哈哈

Ha-ha, ha-ha. "

高谭市警局已经封锁了

Gotham P.D. Has shut down...

- 老天啊 - …桥梁和隧一带

Sweet Jesus. ... the area's bridges and tunnels.

你是不是该去帮个忙什么的?

Shouldn't you be out there, you know, doing something?

今天我不当班

It's my day off.

我去撒泡尿

I gotta take a leak.

帮我看着点儿,好吧?

Keep an eye out for me, will you?

又干嘛?小便还用人帮忙吗?

Now what? Need someone to shake it for you?

你好

Hello.

登特

Dent.

天哪,我还以为你死了

Jesus. I thought you was dead.

半死不活吧

Half.

武尔茨,瑞秋是谁负责护送的?

Who picked up Rachel, Wuertz?

- 一定是马洛尼的人吧 - 放屁!

- It must've been Maroni's men. - Shut up!

你是不是还想跟我说

Are you telling me that you're gonna protect...

你要护着戈登小队的其他叛徒?

...the other traitor in Gordon's unit?

我不知道,他从没告诉我

I don't know, he never told me.

听着,登特,我向上帝起誓 我不知道他们会做什么

Listen, Dent, I swear to God, I didn't know what they were gonna do to you.

有意思

That's funny...

因为我也不知道 我会做什么

...because I don't know what's gonna happen to you either.

很漂亮,对吧?

Beautiful, isn't it?

是漂亮

Beautiful.

但不道德

Unethical.

也很危险

Dangerous.

你把高谭市的每部手都转变成扩音器了

You've turned every cell phone in Gotham into a microphone.

而且还是高频发送接收器

And a high-frequency generator-receiver.

你运用了我的声纳原理 并把它用在城里的每部手

You took my sonar concept and applied it to every phone in the city.

有半座城市的声纳作后盾 高谭市尽在你掌握之中了

With half the city feeding you sonar, you can image all of Gotham.

这样做是不对的

This is wrong.

路修斯,我必须找到小丑

I've gotta find this man, Lucius.

但代价如何呢?

At what cost?

数据库

The database is null-key encrypted.

最多只允许一个人登录

It can only be accessed by one person.

仅凭一人之力,未免太渺小了

This is too much power for one person.

所以我决定让你接手

That's why I gave it to you.

因为能操作的只有你

Only you can use it.

监视三千万人,这不在我工作范围之内

Spying on 30 million people isn't part of my job description.

这是一段音频样本 如果他在城中任意一部手 ♥♥范围内说话

This is an audio sample. If he talks within range of any phone in the city...

你就可以确定他人在何处

...you can triangulate his position.

这次我就帮帮你

I'll help you this one time.

但也是最后一次 就当作我的辞呈吧

But consider this my resignation.

只要这台机器还在韦恩企业里 我就不能在这儿工作

As long as this machine is at Wayne Enterprises, I won't be.

完成以后

When you're finished...

输入你的名字

...type in your name.

我的手下把隧和桥梁的 每一处都翻遍了

My officers are going over every inch of the tunnels and bridges...

既然是小丑发出的威胁,非这样做不可

...but with the Joker's threat, they're not an option.

- 往东去的路呢? - 堵了几个小时了

- And land routes east? - Backed up for hours.

还好有能搭三万人的渡轮

Which leaves the ferries with 30,000 ready to board.

我也想用渡轮,好把狱中的罪犯运出岛去

I wanna use the ferries so I can get those prisoners off the island.

那些已经被抓起来的? 我最担心的不是他们

The men you put away? Those aren't people I'm worried about.

最好别那么想 不管小丑是怎样计划的

You should be. Whatever the Joker's planning...

都不可对那些被哈维送进监狱的人 掉以轻心,我要把人全转移走

...it's a good bet Harvey's prisoners are involved. I wanna get them out of here.

哈维人在哪?

So where is Harvey?

- 还没找到 - 噢,天哪

- We haven't found him. - Oh, Jesus.

事情还能瞒多久?

How long can you keep this quiet?

只管开,碰见什么都别停车

Don't stop for lights, cops, nothing.

去见你老婆吗?

Going to join your wife?

- 你爱她吗? -

- You love her? - Yes.

你能想象吗,生生听着她死掉 是什么感觉?

You ever imagine what it would be like to listen to her die?

你应该找小丑算账去

Look, take it up with the Joker.

杀了你女朋友的是他 把你弄成这样的

He killed your woman. He made you...

也是他

...like this.

小丑不过是条疯狗

The Joker's just a mad dog.

谁把它放跑了,我就找谁

I want whoever let him off the leash.

乌尔茨已经被我搞定了 你的手下还有谁在戈登的组里?

I took care of Wuertz, but who was your other man inside Gordon's unit?

是谁去送瑞秋的? 一定是她所信任的人

Who picked up Rachel? Must have been someone she trusted.

如果我告诉你

Look, if I tell you...

你能放过我吗?

...will you let me go?

不能不给你机会啊

Can't hurt your chances.

是拉米尔茨

It was Ramirez.

- 可你说过… - 我说过给你机会

- But you said... - I said it couldn't hurt your chances.

你很幸运

You're a lucky man.

- 但他就不行了 - 谁?

- But he's not. - Who?

你的司机

Your driver.

往后站

Stand back.

嘿,这不公平 我们才该上船呢

Hey, that ain't right. We should be on that boat.

你想和他们一起坐船?请便

You wanna ride across with them? Be my guest.

船长,那艘船的发动机停了

Sir, they've stopped their engines.

好,无线电联络他们

Right, get on the radio.

告诉他们,等咱们把这船王八蛋 送走之后,就回来接他们

Tell them we'll come back and pick them up once we dump the scumbags.

,我是精神号,请回答

Liberty, this is Spirit. Come in.

这怎么回事儿?

What the heck was that?

怎么了

What the...?

,请回答 我是精神号,请回答

Liberty, come in, please. This is Spirit. Come in.

,我们也有麻烦了 我们的发动机全停了

Liberty, we have the same thing. We've lost both engines.

- ,请回答 - 福克斯

- Liberty, come in. Fox.

渡轮那边好像有变故了

There's something going on on the ferries.

马上下到引擎室去

Get down to the engine room now.

嘿,哥们儿,怎么了?

Hey, buddy, what's happening?

船长,底下有百十个油桶 随时可能爆,还有这个

Captain, we got a hundred barrels down there rigged to blow. And this.

噢,上帝啊

Oh, my God.

看来像个引爆器

Looks like some kind of detonator.

他们怎么会把咱们船的引爆器 给咱们自己?

Why would they give us the detonator to our own bomb?

今晚,你们每个人

Tonight, you're all gonna...

都是这次社会实验的一分子

...be a part of a social experiment.

通过施展这些柴油、氨和硝酸盐的魔法

Through the magic of diesel fuel and ammonium nitrate...

我已经准备好 把你们炸到九霄云外了

...I'm ready right now to blow you all sky-high.

,请回答,完毕

Liberty, come in, over.

通讯中断了

It's dead.

要是有人胆敢擅自下船 全船的人都死光光

If anyone attempts to get off their boat, you all die.

我给你接过去

I'm zeroing in.

你们手头都有一个 引爆另一艘船的引爆器

Each of you has a remote to blow up the other boat.

他的声音来自渡轮

His voice is on the ferry...

但并不是源头

...but it's not the source.

在西边

West.

- 我是戈登 - 我知道小丑在哪了

- Gordon. I have the Joker's location.

普雷维特大楼

Prewitt Building.

让你的人在楼对面集

Assemble on the building opposite.

12点整,我把你们全都炸死

At midnight, I blow you all up.

但是,只要你们其中一艘船 先按下按钮,我就让那艘船的人活

Lf, however, one of you presses the button, I'll let that boat live.

看看谁能活命?

So who's it gonna be?

是哈维·登特珍爱的匪徒收藏品呢

Harvey Dent's most-wanted scumbag collection...

还是天真、无辜的市民?

...or the sweet and innocent civilians?

你们选吧

You choose.

还有,你们最好快做决定

Oh, and you might wanna decide quickly...

因为另一艘船上的人 可未必会发扬风格

...because the people on the other boat may not be quite so noble.

退后

Stay back.

凭什么全是你说了算? 至少也该大家表决一下吧?

Well, now, who are you to decide? We ought to talk this over, at least.

咱们可以不必死掉的 那些人也可能炸死咱们啊

We don't all have to die. Those men had their chance.

- 没必要讨论这件事 - 为什么没必要讨论?

- We are not going to talk about this. - Why aren't we talking about it?

那艘船上的人就可能正在讨论呢

They're talking over the same thing on the other boat.

- 大家投票解决吧 - 同意!

- Let's put it to a vote. Yes!

- 喂? - 巴巴拉,我是安娜·拉米尔茨

- Hello? Barbara, it's Anna Ramirez.

吉姆让你赶紧收拾东西 带孩子开车出来

Jim needs you to pack up and put the kids in the car right away.

可外边的警♥…

But the units outside...

那些警都靠不住

Those cops can't be trusted.

吉姆让你离他们越远、越快越好

Jim needs you away from them as soon as possible.

我把他们暂时调走10分钟 你趁那时候赶紧出门

I'll call them off for 10 minutes, and you'll have to move fast.

- 可我该带孩子们去哪儿? - 25052大街

- But where am I supposed to take them? - 25052nd Street.

巡逻车一开走,你就马上动身

Leave as soon as the patrol car pulls out.

好的

Okay.

她相信你的话了?

She believe you?

这全因为,她是那么信任你

It's because she trusts you...

就如同瑞秋那样

...just like Rachel did.

- 我不知道… - “不知道他们会做什么?

- I didn't know... - Didn't know what they'd do?

跟我说这话的警不只你一个了

You're the second cop to say that to me.

那你说说,你觉得他们会做什么?

What exactly did you think they were gonna do?

他们早就来威胁我了 我妈妈的医院账单

They got me early on. My mother's hospital bills...

- 别说这些! - 对不起

- Don't! - I'm sorry.

你接着活命吧,警官

You live to fight another day, officer.

我们找到失踪的医院巴士了

We found the missing hospital bus.

看来还有人任务要忙了

Then we have a hostage situation.

简直是在射死靶么

It's a shooting gallery.

他为什么选有大窗户的地方做据点?

Why would he choose a spot with such big windows?

至少有五名小丑可以一枪拿下

We have clear shots on five clowns.

狙击手干掉他们 绳降部队破窗进去

Snipers take them out, smash the windows, a team rappels in.

另派一队人从楼梯进入

Team moves in by the stairwells.

伤亡不会超过三人

Two, three casualties max.

- 马上行动吧 - 没那么简单

- Let's do it. It's not that simple.

- 有小丑在幕后,没有简单的事 - 我只知道

- With the Joker, it never is. - What's simple is...

每过去一秒,每艘渡船上的人 就离被炸飞又近了一步,够简单吧

...every second, those people on the ferries get closer to blowing...

- 不会有那种事的 - 对呀,是两艘船一起炸飞!

- That won't happen. - Then he'll blow both of them up!

- 我们现在还有闲心投票吗 - 请每个人把自己的意见

- We don't have time for paper ballots. - I want everybody to put their votes...

写在这张投票纸上

...on this piece of paper.

谁带笔了,互相传一传

If anyone's got pens, pass it along.

多谢,还有谁?

Thank you. Anybody else?

我要过去了,还有谁?谢谢

Coming through. Anybody else? Thank you.

赶快把票收上来

We need to get these votes in quickly.

动作迅速

Come on.

你还等个什么?快按按钮吧!

What are you waiting for? Push the button!

马上没时间了!

We're running out of time!

你给我5分钟

I need five minutes alone.

不行!没时间了!

No! There's no time!

一枪一个的事!

We have clear shots!

登特也在人里! 咱们得救登特!

Dent is in there with them. We have to save Dent!

我必须救出登特!

I have to save Dent.

准备好

Get ready.

两分钟后,作战开始

Two minutes, then we breach.

福克斯,传立体图过来

Fox, I need picture.

- 喂? - 吉姆,咱们有麻烦了

- Hello? Jim, we're in trouble.

好,现在你的阿尔法波段是第一人称视角

Okay, you got POV on alpha...

贝塔波段是全景视角

...omni on beta.

看来小丑和人分布在两层楼里

Looks like clowns and hostages on two floors.

有一队特警沿楼梯上攻

There's a SWA T team on the stairwell.

另外还有一队在房顶上

Another SWA T team on the roof.

准备就绪

Line's clear.

- 巴巴拉,你冷静 - 他把孩子劫走了!

- Barbara, calm down. - He has the kids!

- 你好啊,吉姆 - 哈维?

Hello, Jim. - Harvey?

- 我家人在哪? - 在我家人死的地方

- Where's my family? - Where my family died.

蓝队,锁定目标

Blue team, acquire the target.

突击队,准备突击

Entry team, set your charge.

福克斯,特警的攻击目标不对

Fox, the SWA Ts are targeting the wrong people.

小丑都是人假扮的

The clowns are the hostages.

红队,出发!红队,出发!

Red team, go! Red team, go!

突击队,破门进入!

Entry team, blow and go!

别乱动

Don't move.

开火

Take the shot.

特警正准备猛攻

Those SWA Ts are coming in hot.

所有小丑把枪放下!

Clowns, put down your guns.

- 把枪放下! - 马上放到地上!

Drop your weapons! On the ground, now!

医生都趴下! 把射击空间让出来,武器放下

Doctors, get down! Clear the line of fire. Drop your weap...

不许动!

Freeze!

马上蹲下,不然打死

Stand down or you will be...

抬头看

Look up.

看见楼顶那些歹徒没有?

See those bad guys on the floor above?

他们正等着伏击 搭电梯上楼的特警

They're waiting to ambush the SWA T team coming up the elevator.

倒计六十秒

Sixty seconds.

140票反对,396票赞成

The tally is 140 against, 396 for.

那还等什么,按啊

So go ahead. Do it.

咱们还活着

We're still here.

说明他们还没按

And that means they haven't killed us yet either.

上,上,上!

Go, go, go!

蓝队作掩护!

Blue team, cover!



Uh-oh.

楼上有麻烦了

Trouble on the floor above.

马上趴到地上!

Get down on the ground now!

不许动!住手,不然我们开枪了!

Freeze! Stop or we will shoot.

我们说到做到!把警放开!

We will shoot you. Drop the officer.

马上把警放开!

Release the officer right now.

快把人放开!你跪下!

Let him go now! On your knees!

抓住他了,这下他没招了

We got him. He's out of the game.

把手举起来!从窗户边上过来!

Keep your hands in the air! Step away from the edge!

等等!

Halt!

趴下!不许动!

Stay down! Don't move!

请注意,小丑是人,医生是目标

Be advised. Clowns are hostages, doctors are targets.

啊,你总算来了,我好感动

Ah, you made it. I'm so thrilled.

- 引爆器在哪? - 给我咬他

- Where's the detonator? - Go get him.

把武器放下!不许动!

Put down your weapon! Don't move!

你不想死

You don't wanna die...

但你又不知道,怎么让别人死

...but you don't know how to take a life.

引爆器给我

Give it to me.

反正这些人会杀了你再抢走,都一样

These men will kill you and take it anyway.

大家都不想脏了手

No one wants to get their hands dirty.

好吧,那我来

Fine. I'll do it.

那艘船上的人,早就作出选择了

Those men on that boat? They made their choices.

他们选择杀人,偷东西

They chose to murder and steal.

陪他们送死,真是毫无必要

It doesn't make any sense for us to have to die too.

这场景似曾相识啊

All the old familiar places.

系统重启

Stand by.

红队,楼层安全,人脱险

Red team, floor secure. Hostages are safe.

把它给我

Give it to me.

你可以跟别人说是我抢的

You can tell them I took it by force.

给我,我来干♥10分钟之前就该干的事

Give it to me, and I'll do what you should've did 10 minutes ago.

咱们真该暂停一下 不然就要错过焰火了

We really should stop this fighting, otherwise we'll miss the fireworks.

不会有什么焰火的

There won't be any fireworks.

开,始,啦

And here we go.

你想证明什么?

What were you trying to prove?

每个人内心深处都像你一样丑陋?

That deep down, everyone's as ugly as you?

你孤身一人了

You're alone.

如今真是谁也靠不住了 什么都得自己来,是不是?

Can't rely on anyone these days. You gotta do everything yourself. Don't we?

倒也不要紧,我有两手准备

That's okay. I came prepared.

世界真是无奇不有 说到奇事,你知道我这些疤怎么来的吗?

It's a funny world we live in. Speaking of which, you know how I got these scars?

不知道,但我知道你这些是怎么来的!

No, but I know how you got these.

哦,你呀你呀

Oh, you.

你就是舍不得让我死,对吧?

You just couldn't let me go, could you?

这可真是任你花招百出”…

This is what happens when an unstoppable force...

我自巍然不动

...meets an immovable object.

你果然是不可败坏的人,不是吗?

You truly are incorruptible, aren't you?

嗯?你不会杀我

Huh? You won't kill me...

是因为你有一种错位的自我正义感

...out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness.

而我也不会杀你

And I won't kill you...

因为与你斗真是其乐无穷

...because you're just too much fun.

我猜,咱们命中注定要这样一辈子

I think you and I are destined to do this forever.

你就在精神病院关一辈子吧

You'll be in a padded cell forever.

咱俩可以住一间

Maybe we could share one.

你看,这城市的疯子越来越多

You know, they'll be doubling up...

将来总有两人合住的那天

...the rate this city's inhabitants are losing their minds.

这座城市刚给你展示了

This city just showed you...

深信正义者还大有人在

...that it's full of people ready to believe in good.

等他们的精神支柱崩溃,就不会有了

Until their spirit breaks completely.

等他们亲眼所见一个真实的哈维·登特

Until they get a good look at the real Harvey Dent...

还有他所有的那些英雄事迹

...and all the heroic things he's done.

你不会以为,我会把牵扯到高谭市之魂的战斗

You didn't think I'd risk losing the battle for Gotham's soul...

全寄托在和你拳打脚踢上吧?

...in a fistfight with you?

怎么可能

No.

你需要一张王牌

You need an ace in the hole.

我的王牌就是哈维

Mine's Harvey.

你把他怎样了?

What did you do?

我把高谭市的光明骑士

I took Gotham's white knight...

降格到咱们这个层次了

...and I brought him down to our level.

那一点也不难 如你所知,癫狂这东西

It wasn't hard. See, madness, as you know...

就好比一股引力

...is like gravity.

只需小小的推动,人就飘向那里了

All it takes is a little push.

登特!

Dent!

戈登,你的人接走瑞秋之后 就是把她带到了这儿

This is where they brought her, Gordon, after your men handed her over.

她就是在这儿死的

This is where she died.

我知道,当时我也在这儿

I know, I was here...

- 想要救她 - 可你没救成

...trying to save her. - But you didn't.

- 我无能为力 - 不对,你明明可以

- I couldn't. - Yes, you could've.

如果你早点听我的

If you'd listened to me.

如果你能站出来对抗邪恶

If you stood up against corruption...

而不是同魔鬼签下契约

...instead of doing your deal with the devil.

我确实在对付黑帮!

I was trying to fight the Mob!

如果你知道我失去了什么 你就决不敢装得这么正义

You wouldn't dare try to justify yourself if you knew what I'd lost.

你是否曾经和你最爱的人说

Have you ever had to talk to the person you loved most...

告诉他们一切都很好 但你知道情况实际很糟?

...tell them it's gonna be all right, when you know it's not?

如果没有,那你马上就要感受到了,戈登

Well, you're about to know what that feels like, Gordon.

然后你就可以盯着我的眼睛 告诉我很抱歉

Then you can look me in the eye and tell me you're sorry.

- 你不能伤害我全家 - 当然不

- You're not going to hurt my family. - No.

我只伤害你最爱的那个

Just the person you love most.

是你老婆吗?

So is it your wife?

把枪放下,哈维

Put the gun down, Harvey.

哈维,放下枪

Harvey, put down the gun.

我求你了,哈维,求你了

Please. Please, Harvey. Please.

噢,他妈的

Oh, goddamn it.

你能不能不用枪指着我全家?

Will you stop pointing that gun at my family?

- 不! - 有人选了

No! - We have a winner.

不要啊!吉姆,快拦住他!

No, Jim, stop him!

- 哈维! - 别让他

Harvey. Don't let him...

哈维!

Harvey!

我对不起你!

I'm sorry!

所有的事都是!

For everything.

求求你别伤害我儿子

Please don't hurt my son.

你把手下的人带来了?

You brought your cops?

他们只知道有情况

All they know is there's a situation.

但不知道是谁,什么事 他们只是布一道防线

They don't know who or what. They're just creating a perimeter.

你觉得我想逃跑?

You think I wanna escape from this?

这一切根本无法逃避!

There is no escape from this.

你不可能真心想害我儿子的,哈维

You don't wanna hurt the boy, Harvey.

这跟我想不想没关系 我在乎的是公平不公平!

It's not about what I want, it's about what's fair!

你觉得我们能在乱世中当个正派人物?

You thought we could be decent men in an indecent time.

你错了

But you were wrong.

这世界很残酷 一个残酷的世界里,唯一的道德

The world is cruel. And the only morality in a cruel world...

就是运气

...is chance.

毫无偏袒

Unbiased.

没有先入为主

Unprejudiced.

很公平

Fair.

他儿子和瑞秋一样,都有生存的机会

His son's got the same chance she had.

一半对一半

Fifty-fifty.

瑞秋的事不是什么运气 我们采取了行动

What happened to Rachel wasn't chance. We decided to act.

我们三个人一起

We three.

那么失去了一切的人,为什么就我一个?

Then why was it me who was the only one who lost everything?

- 不能这样说 - 小丑选中的是我!

- It wasn't. - The Joker chose me.

因为你是我们当中最出色的

Because you were the best of us.

他想以此证明,即便像你一样优秀的人

He wanted to prove that even someone as good as you...

也会有堕落之时

...could fall.

他是对的

And he was right.

生杀之权在你手上,哈维

You're the one pointing the gun, Harvey.

该为此事负责的人才该死

So point it at the people responsible.

很公平

Fair enough.

从你先来

You first.

到我了

My turn.

哈维,你说得对

Harvey, you're right.

瑞秋的死,过错在我

Rachel's death was my fault.

请别拿孩子当替死鬼

Please don't punish the boy.

- 要惩罚,就惩罚我吧 - 马上了

- Please, punish me. - I'm about to.

告诉你儿子,不会有事的

Tell your boy he's gonna be all right, Gordon.

撒谎吧

Lie...

就像我做过的那样

...like I lied.

孩子,不会有事的

It's going to be all right, son.

爸爸?爸爸,他还好吗?

Dad? Daddy, is he okay?

- 谢谢你 - 你不用谢我

- Thank you. - You don't have to thank me.

我应该的

Yes, I do.

小丑赢了

The Joker won.

哈维的苦心经营,还有所诉求的一切

Harvey's prosecution, everything he fought for...

都烟消云散了

...undone.

你给我们的重振城市的机会 也随着哈维的身败名裂而消失了

Whatever chance you gave us at fixing our city dies with Harvey's reputation.

我们都寄望于他

We bet it all on him.

小丑的寄望更大,把他拉入深渊

The Joker took the best of us and tore him down.

人们会失去希望

People will lose hope.

他们不会的

They won't.

他们永远不会知道,他做了什么

They must never know what he did.

死了五个人

Five dead.

其中两个是警

Two of them cops.

- 你没法抹杀这件事… -

- You can't sweep that... - No.

不能让小丑得逞

But the Joker cannot win.

高谭市需要它真正的英雄

Gotham needs its true hero.

- - 要么舍生取义

- No. - You either die a hero...

要么坐视不管 苟活到与恶人为伍

...or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

就算我无恶不做吧

I can do those things...

因为我不像登特,我不是个英雄

...because I'm not a hero, not like Dent.

是我杀了那些人,反正我一向如此

I killed those people. That's what I can be.

不行,绝对不行,不是你干的

No, no, you can't. You're not.

为了高谭市,我可以是任何一种人

I'm whatever Gotham needs me to be.

叫他们进来吧

Call it in.

他是一位英雄

A hero.

或许我们不配有,但我们确实需要

Not the hero we deserved, but the hero we needed.

就像一名骑士

Nothing less than a knight...

闪耀着光明的骑士

...shining.

他们会追捕你的

They'll hunt you.

你们也会追捕我

You'll hunt me.

你们会声讨我

You'll condemn me.

派出人来对付我

Set the dogs on me.

因为事情必须如此

Because that's what needs to happen.

因为有些时候

Because sometimes...

是不宜昭然天下的

...the truth isn't good enough.

有些时候,人们有权得到更多

Sometimes people deserve more.

卢修 福克斯

Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.

有些时候,人们的信念必须得以回报

Batman.

蝙蝠侠

Batman!

蝙蝠侠!

Why's he running, Dad?

爸爸,他为什么要逃跑?

Because we have to chase him.

因为我们不得不抓他

Okay, we're going in! Go, go! Move!

好,大家进去!快走!

He didn't do anything wrong.

可他没做错什么

Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

因为高谭市需要他这种英雄 但这话没人能说得出口

So we'll hunt him...

所以我们要追捕他

...because he can take it.

因为他能忍受这一切

Because he's not our hero.

因为他不是我们心目中的英雄

He's a silent guardian...

他是悄无声息的卫士

...a watchful protector.

时刻警惕的守护者

A dark knight.

《《蝙蝠侠:黑暗骑士》完整中英文对照剧本.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载,方便收藏和打印
推荐:
下载文档
热门推荐
相关推荐